Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Raccoon Lodge!

Tell us Raccoons who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this Raccoon Lodge.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around in our virtual lodge a lot to share a virtual drink and play a virtual round of snooker/pool.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Yahoo Message Board

Yahoo Message Board 19 Jul 2016 20:30 #7433

• franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
The Yahoo Message Board is now replaced by CONVERSATION, which appears to be a clean start with much nonsense disappearing. Many people may come here and I hope FAS would keep the business here orderly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yahoo Message Board 26 Jul 2016 03:29 #7475

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115

They are making the same mistake as LinkedIn, where folks were encouraged only to start conversations and lesser posting news from the field of interest.
That did not work very well and now Yahoo is trying the same with lets say " a lower education" crowd, who does not know how to behave very well.

Anyway- registration to my sites is still closed and as long as I do not get mails to open up, I will keep it that way. Have plenty to do and no time to start policing this board. :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites