• Page:

TOPIC: Insider buying today: Rickey

Insider buying today: Rickey 09 Mar 2016 19:00 #6592

• franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Rickey bought 150,000 shares around 18.9 cents.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Insider buying today: Rickey 09 Mar 2016 19:17 #6593

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199

Insider buying today: Rickey 10 Mar 2016 06:04 #6594

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110

myownhedgefund wrote: History has been lower prices post insider buying.

Looks like R/S BEFORE we see any deal a real possibility now.

This is all EXTREMELY disappointing and very depressing- another "Griff ins Klo" as they say in Germany- you really would expect that the window of opportunity for insider buying would NOT open after the financials and only 2 months until decision time at the BOD meeting :bang: :bash: :evil:

Maybe they really should wash some of these guys away...."ins Klo" :bye:

Anyway- I have written this here many times so most should know- Insider can buy each quarter "a few days after reporting financials (our case now March 3) until two weeks before quarter-end -should be march 17 this year- unless discussions are ongoing which could lead to major events i.e. a partner deal. Than the Insider knowledge prevents them from trading i.e. this is what we were hoping for - that they have a bait on the hook.... :cry: :evil: again- they DO NOT....scheisse :puke:

Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Insider buying today: Rickey 10 Mar 2016 09:14 #6598

• angryharry
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
There is no legitimate deal on the horizon/table, folks!

Think of it like this: would you enthusiastically partner with a company whose CHIEF EXECUTIVE/TOP GUY was Marc Hedrick?

Go listen to him on his calls and presentations again -- I'll wait.

Insider buying today: Rickey 10 Mar 2016 18:18 #6602

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas
LOL, great graphics !

angryharry
You may be about to get angrier !
I can definitely see this R/S, tap the ATM and no partnership whatsoever this year.

Insider buying today: Rickey 26 Mar 2016 11:47 #6720

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Re-reading the last comments of the CC on partnerships by Hedrick, which were as follows (from the Cytori transcript)

David Musket - Thank you. Do you expect that there will be any possibility of partnering that project before the 48-week
data is available?
Marc Hedrick - Well, hard to know. Here is my guess. A key benefit to us of having a 24-week data is that we can now have at least a limited un-blinded set to go, talk to partners which is exactly what we are doing. So the partners we have been talking to prior to that knew the basis of putting that in the trial and that data is being shared under NDA with those partners and we think we can use that to help prepare partners for discussion in the 48-week data. So I think it does accelerate it.
However, I think in terms of how I would prioritize our partnering discussions, first and foremost is to identify European partner for scleroderma. We think that's where we have the greatest chance of getting a significant therapeutic partnership. Number two is Japan, given all the other things that are going on over there in our history there and the data, and so forth. And then I think probably third in that is OA, I think it's possible to have a partner before that 48-week data is available, but I think that is probably less likely than not, I think the partner is likely to wait until the 48-week data.

and knowing that deals normally take quite a while to accomplish (minimal several months) , thereto that nobody else of the BOD or management followed Rickey in buying shares at these ridiculous prices..

I think its very likely that Rickey jumped the gun- his ethics never have been first rate...but this is pretty obvious... :bang:

We need a new BOD Chairman. :evil:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Insider buying today: Rickey 26 Mar 2016 12:36 #6721

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Fas,

Are you suggesting a partnership is imminent?

Because if you are, then I will have to question your motives, especially the past few weeks. You have done this before as well, and it cost many newbies lots of broken hearts...

Just keeping it honest.

:bye:

Insider buying today: Rickey 26 Mar 2016 21:28 #6722

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Rickey bought once before when he shouldn't have and had to reverse the trade if my memory serves me right.
I think he was early on the allowable timeframe or something like that.

Fas...you probably remember.

In the case of trading on material info knowledge....such as a pending partnership....I would say its a fine line that one would need to tread. I viewed the purchase as a negative on the near term partnership aspect but who knows. I can only state that in the past ... there was partnership talk...insider buys...nothing happened.

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.404 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites