• Page:

TOPIC: Dooms Day

Dooms Day 30 Mar 2016 08:59 #6736

• rothco619
  • rothco619's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Just opened my e mail to see that proxy's have arrived. Kind of pointless as management and offshore cronies control the votes. So management will receive more compensation for less results and the reverse split will be approved which will likely trigger another battle and an in depth look in to the debacle that is CYTX. I continue to be disgusted by the contempt that has been shown to long term shareholders and will do everything at my disposal to get to the truth. Management still has time to do the right thing for shareholders who have been supportive for years who literally have nothing to show for there loyalty and soon will have 20 times less of nothing. It's time to be held accountable.

DIRECTOR
DAVID M. RICKEY
RICHARD J. HAWKINS
PAUL W. HAWRAN
MARC H. HEDRICK, M.D.
GARY A. LYONS
GAIL K. NAUGHTON, PH.D.
BOARD RECOMMENDATION: FOR
FOR ALL WITHHOLD ALL VOTE INDIVIDUALLY
TO RATIFY THE SELECTION OF KPMG LLP AS THE INDEPENDENT REGISTERED PUBLIC ACCOUNTING FIRM OF CYTORI FOR THE FISCAL YEAR ENDING DECEMBER 31, 2016.
FOR AGAINST ABSTAIN
TO APPROVE AN AMENDMENT TO THE CYTORI THERAPEUTICS, INC. 2014 EQUITY INCENTIVE PLAN.
FOR AGAINST ABSTAIN
TO APPROVE AN AMENDMENT TO OUR AMENDED AND RESTATED CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION EFFECTING (I) A REVERSE SPLIT OF OUR COMMON STOCK, AND (II) A DECREASE IN OUR AUTHORIZED COMMON STOCK.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dooms Day 02 Apr 2016 03:25 #6751

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
I was flipping through the accompanying document to the SHM invitation and voting proxy which i received about a week ago from IB. Before the 10K were a few words from the CEO to the shareholders, which read as follows:

TO MY FELLOW SHAREHOLDERS:
On behalf of our organization, I wish to thank you for another year of support for Cytori and its mission. This past year was a time of rebuilding; in fact, perhaps the only consistent attribute about the company over the past two years is the promise of our technology – almost everything else has been deliberately transformed to best deliver results to stakeholders. We’ve built a team with an intense focus on execution and as a result of focus and hard work, we are on schedule to have our lead indication in scleroderma ready for evaluation and potential approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in 2018. Furthermore, our pipeline of clinical indications continues to expand as we favor niche, unmet indications that can be brought to market swiftly and with relatively low execution risk.
To best execute, we have set a corporate priority on meeting or exceeding our operational and financial goals. We are intent on managing down our cash needs, debt and other liabilities while simultaneously keeping a keen eye on operational execution. In 2015, our total annual revenue came within our forecasted range for the year and our cash burn was below forecast. Our osteoarthritis trial enrolled ahead of schedule and our scleroderma trial is enrolling on schedule.
As a result of these changes, from my vantage point, I see growing interest in Cytori from physicians, patients and potential partners. A top corporate priority remains identifying additional like-minded partners willing to invest along with us to bring our unique technology platform to a growing number of compelling indications. Our ultimate corporate goal, however, remains the same: to enhance lives through novel cell therapies.

Sincerely, Marc Hedrick

The discontempt for shareholders showing from this statement is clear, which was compounded after browsing through the Form 14 information included after the 10K, which also included the bonus table shown below for 2015...

They had the cheek and the balls to even award themselves more than 100% bonus (beyond excessive salaries and option rewards) after the most disastrous year for shareholders in the history of Cytori -and that is saying something, since there have been many many disastrous years for Cytori as documented on this page. :evil:

Obviously there is ZILCH alignment to the interest of shareholders and personally (something I thought quite long about) - the best thing would be for Cytori to move to the OTC Board, so these highly awarded trolls can finally prove that they are worth about 10% of the money they get paid.

That is when they really should save money - on their salaries and bonuses , that is- and accept decent offers from the market- like they got for US scleroderma- so their shareholders do not have to bleed again, like they have been doing the past 15 years. :bang: By taking this road of Company development, I believe the most honest path to sustainability of the Company will be achieved and shareholders on the one side and BOD and management on the other side might get reconciled again at a later point in time.

Based on the above consideration my vote was obvious (regardless how futile she maybe):

Mss Naughton got the benefit of the doubt for not being around very long. :whistle:
Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Dooms Day 02 Apr 2016 06:40 #6752

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas, this is what I have been saying and why I will lead a class action against Cytori if there is a reverse split. The split shows complete discontempt for long suffering shareholders who have watched small fortunes disappear due to greed, poor management, lack of ethics , miss appropriation of funds etc. etc. etc. The list of violations is long and indefeseable. The duties to act in the best interest of all shareholders rather then a select few has been violated on numerous occasions. These infractions paint a sad and questionable picture of corporate governance which perhaps goes beyond the protection of the corporate vail. This team and the one that has proceeded has violated the trust place in them. Buck up and trade on the otc. Cytx does not deserve to trade on the NASDQ, you earn that right throughsuccessful execution of your business plan not artificially manipulating your pps so that you may continue to rape the company you profess your love be for. Bite the bullet do the right thing, and turn this around and don't use the loopholes in a corrupt system to cover the error of your ways. You have the opportunity to do the right thing, the ethical thing. We are told that success is around the corner , cash flow positive in 2018. If that is true suck it up and do the right thing. You have overcompensated yourselves with the support of a board that has enabled you to do so. You have not suffered, we shareholders have. Your losses are covered for future success with free shares and options. This is going to stop, it should stop before you take a step that will cost this company dearly. Management does not and should not continue to be enabled but held accountable and that is our right as shareholders. We must defend our rights and I am disappointed that it will take the job digital system to do so as those entrusted to do so have been unwilling for years. Who wins lawyers and principal.
Ethics and principal are all we have left as our $'s are gone. Just vote no. It won't matter because management has already printed and dispersed enough shares to dilute any votes and silence our voices.

Dooms Day 02 Apr 2016 08:02 #6753

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Even FAS is not quite happy with the proxy voting agenda.

Fas and many others, if the r/s is not approved on May 10, do you really think we are going up above $ 1 for 10 days ? I do not think so, The best scenario is a vigorous try with good news and some kind of so-called "upward manipulation" (as last year). Even if there is a very big push, I think it will still fall short of reaching $ 1.

Dooms Day 02 Apr 2016 09:41 #6754

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
It was all praises when the King of over compensation, Lloyd Dean, came on board.
Even after it was pointed out his views of rewards needed for executives to do their jobs.

Anyway...no research needed to vote AGAINST the equity incentive plan imho.

As rothco said...none of these votes will matter in the end.

Dooms Day 02 Apr 2016 10:23 #6755

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
***Buck up and trade on the otc. Cytx does not deserve to trade on the NASDQ,*** :cry:
roth, what shame :cry: How on earth would that go over in the clubhouse at Torrey Pines? :puke:
These SOB's are so into themselves, and the compensation they think they deserve by vote proves
it. :evil: We all need to pinch ourselves and wonder why all all of the potential partnerships went up in smoke. :bang: These greedy bastards want it all for themselves. :evil:

d9

Dooms Day 02 Apr 2016 10:54 #6756

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
We can let them continue and get away with this BS or fight back. If you want to fight leave a message ar This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Dooms Day 02 Apr 2016 10:59 #6757

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
***We all need to pinch ourselves and wonder why all all of the potential partnerships went up in smoke.***

It wasn't the "disruptive tech" BS that gets floated around.

Dooms Day 02 Apr 2016 11:36 #6758

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115

franshei wrote: Fas and many others, if the r/s is not approved on May 10, do you really think we are going up above $ 1 for 10 days ? I do not think so, The best scenario is a vigorous try with good news and some kind of so-called "upward manipulation" (as last year). Even if there is a very big push, I think it will still fall short of reaching $ 1.

Franshei-

As I have already written- that target of $1 for 10 days is to me irrelevant since the OTC BB would in my view be an adequate place to develop the Company out-of-the -limelight from shorts and other filth. Money can be saved by reducing Officer salaries to levels appropriate to past performance and cash attracted by accepting the stated generous offer already made by a potential partner for US scleroderma. :bye:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Dooms Day 02 Apr 2016 11:50 #6759

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25

rothco619 wrote: We can let them continue and get away with this BS or fight back. If you want to fight leave a message ar This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I have said it before, and I say it again... There are several people on this board who contributed to this ClusterF@#K (knowingly or otherwise)... Gosh, I did it years ago, when I thought Marc had an gram of dignity, but he doesn't and he will continue to rape the investors. We all thought he would at least try to make it up to us, but he doesn't and he will pay for his actions (you might not benefit from it, but he will pay). years from now he'll look back and he will have nothing but regret.

He is not afraid of Class action since class action doesn't do anything to him... He can always issue more shares and double sell them upfront. These guys who don't want a class action, they really think there is hope for their shares... There isn't.

This technology is inferior and expensive and burdensome.... Over the shelf will destroy BECAUSE it is from HEALTHY Donors with amazing results.... expense means nothing if one injection like a B12 shot is gonna fix you, compared to being cut open and messed with for three GOD FORSAKEN DAYS, AND later-on you realize there was nothing beneficial except a few days of "Feeling good" that faded away fast.

You cannot blame Marc but then jump and buy more shares and hope this time is different... You want to make Marc pay, short it at the right time and make your money and don't let him make too much from you guys. Better yet, short it then hope for the class action!!!

He comes up with some BS news... Then folks here start misinterpreting the news and "wonder what he is hiding for all these years that is sooo great!!!!" while the idiots keep buying from those offshore sharks who are front-selling them (love the free American market).

2018-2020 (IF EVER) is years away and another 300-900 percent more dilution... Just imagine how much money you can make if you short instead of going long.

Chris said it on his way out - remember his comment about insanity!

Dooms Day 02 Apr 2016 18:25 #6760

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
I agree with Fas. Go to OTC. Save money. Cut the BOD salaries. Ride it out until BARDA $$$ comes in or the partnership for scleroderma happens. Re-emerge on better footing with higher share price and then discuss a reverse split.

Dooms Day 02 Apr 2016 22:36 #6762

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Sorry FAS, I am going along with the company with all my votes.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.901 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites