TOPIC: Fas's A's

Fas's A's 30 Apr 2013 12:46 #421

• brisauto1964
  • brisauto1964's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
How bout them A's Fas!! 14 inning WIN! :joy: :joy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fas's A's 30 Apr 2013 14:37 #423

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
You are kidding Brian!

Actually the A´s won in the 10th. I woke up at 6.30 am or something and after the first coffee turned my PC on just in time to see the heroics of the A´s erasing a 7-2 deficit in the 8th and 9th inning.

In the 10th Chris Young launched a moon shot to the far end of the field - about 370 yards away from home plate- that bounced off an red ad-sign, straight back to the field where Mike Trout could not catch it. Of course it was a homer, but the referees after reviewing the video replay did not see the bounce.
What good is a replay if you cannot get it right than????????????????
In all reports afterwards this issue was "ignored" although it was very clear to the A´s crew.
Actually I had to pick up my wife from the hospital later this morning- boy was I pleased that Brendon Moss did hit the most deserving winning home run in the

19th.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Fas's A's 01 May 2013 12:29 #427

• brisauto1964
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Then I go and say 14th inning instead of 19 innings! :really:

Fas's A's 01 May 2013 12:30 #428

• brisauto1964
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
p.s. Hope the wife is OK.

Fas's A's 02 May 2013 07:10 #429

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Yes Brian- she is better now, although "recuperating from the therapy".

Actually this is also interesting for us-stem cell-junkies. My wife had a sudden full hearing loss about 12 days ago (on ONE ear only!) accompanied with tinnitus- i.e. the constant sounds in the ear that you hear when there is no broadcast on your TV but still have the thing switched on.

The cause of a sudden hearing loss can be multiple reasons , but it is generally presumed that lack of blood flow is the culprit if there is not an immediate obvious reason- like being on stage at a concert. I have been reading up on it now and if I would have done that before, I would have recommended NOT to take that one week infusion therapy that she got. That is done with corticosteriods to get the blood moving again. My wife is back to 50% hearing now- but the side-effects are not funny- lets say, severe.

Anyway- blood flow- it is obvious stem cells could help there. I believe Joey already put this story on this board about the Las Vegas box promoter who had a much more heavy case of tinnitus, which he had for years and nothing worked. Visited Germany and is one hundred percent again. :bash:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites