• Page:

TOPIC: The Clinigen Group Plc

The Clinigen Group Plc 20 Jun 2016 08:05 #7262

• DOV
  • DOV's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Since so much depends on the agreement with IDIS, I thought I would post a link to their web site. In the spring of 2015, The Clinigen Group purchased IDIS for 225 million pounds to become the largest distributor of pre-licensed medicines in the world. The have 106 innovative medicines under contract. Six month revenues ending Dec 31, 2015 were 54.7 million pounds with gross profit of 12.2 million. There is a nice presentation and several video interviews on the web site. They seem to be a well run company with a large investment in their Managed Access Programs.
www.clinigengroup.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: belgiumineurope, Joncon63, mtpinman, d9dozrman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Clinigen Group Plc 21 Jun 2016 01:54 #7265

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
Funny you bring this up DOV since I have been thinking about the IDIS deal again now that the rights offering has concluded.
Roughly yearly revenues of 109 million pounds with 106 meds doesn't exactly sound impressive to me.

Back to my thinking and your mention of approx. $1000/treated scleroderma patient going to IDIS.
Will IDIS be aggressive in recruiting patients ? Will they have to be as word of mouth and a tight knit community be enough ?
I agree a lot now depends on them but I just am not comfortable counting my chickens just yet.
Lets hope potential actually translates to real Cytori revenues this time...we are long over due for a win !!!

The Clinigen Group Plc 23 Jun 2016 19:24 #7304

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hedge, if you recall my projections for IDIS revenue in 2016 is based on having 5 treatment centers open and each one treating 10 patients before year-end at $50,000 USD/patient to Cytori. That would mean $40,000 total for IDIS (all translated into Euros). I think your comment was meant to question if $40,000 is enough to motivate IDIS to do much of anything. That is a very good question. From this date, IDIS has roughly 4 months to obtain the capacity to treat 40 chickens by year-end. While many believe that everything that comes out of a Cytori employee's mouth is a lie and meant to deceive stockholders, that is all I have to go on.

I refer to John Harris' comment: "We actually have a backlog of clinical cases that's growing. And we have included guidance for a conservative utilization scenario in 2016 as we're starting this program from scratch. But once the startup inertia is overcome and the sites are established. they should be able to treat incremental patients more readily. Although we still have work yet to do, I am encouraged with our efforts and the engagement we have with our partner, interest from physicians and chatter from patients." Hedrick stated: "So we have a list of patients and physicians who've come to us and said, we want to use this therapy. And so that's continuing to grow on a daily, weekly basis."

Hedrick continues: "we also have IDIS who we are working with who's sort of our partner on the ground there that's handling the backend of things, including the logistics, the billing, the regulatory context, every competent authority, 30 some odd in Europe have to be contacted, and each one of them has got to sign up on that program. We're getting favorable feedbacks generally speaking thus far from each of those competent authorities." "And then they also handle the front end. They go to meetings, conferences and help supply information and so forth. And they'll respond to our growing list of patients if physicians here are interested."

That is a lot of responsibility for $1,000 per patient. I suspect that is not the whole story and why should I be told the whole story?? My projections are for 40 chickens this year and 500 next year. The Celution systems are capable of treating 15 patients in a 5 day week so there is no constraint with capacity. The results will be entirely based on completing the necessary regulations and then recruiting patients to be treated. IDIS appears to be good at the first hurdle anyway. There are no comparable therapies to mirror, so my projections are simply based on reasonable assumptions. My personal goal is to be within 20% of reality either way.

The Clinigen Group Plc 23 Jun 2016 19:42 #7305

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
I appreciate the additional comments.
Clearly we still have those betting against us.
Debt just kills.
Time will tell

The Clinigen Group Plc 20 Jul 2016 07:09 #7438

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
www.clinigengroup.com/media/news/trading-update-year-ended-30-june-2016

Clinigen updates shareholders with optimistic comments about the coming year.

The Clinigen Group Plc 20 Jul 2016 08:36 #7440

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Checked the linked and visited the website, looking for mention of Cytori anywhere. No mention,Dov, did you have any better luck then I did ?

The Clinigen Group Plc 02 Aug 2016 20:14 #7524

• carl
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
The following user(s) said Thank You: fas

The Clinigen Group Plc 03 Aug 2016 01:40 #7525

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

carl wrote: www.checkorphan.org/access-programs

Starting 27 july.

Thanks Carl-

The feed of the program also has the indication-"Cytori Therapeutics - Limited systemic sclerosis" as a Access Program indication in it.

See : Feed Access Program

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites