• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Closing trade $2.09 on 5 shares and up a nickle...LOL

AH adds 3 more cents on 67 shares !

Have to love NASDAQ trading...up or down it is its own animal. :grin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Closing trade 27 Sep 2016 05:03 #7715

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Hedgefund, always lots of NASDAQ/MM game-playing with the CYTX SP. We have lived with it for years.

On another matter, what % do you give that we will do at least :really: :really: one of Fas' predicted partnerships by y/e? :really:

Closing trade 27 Sep 2016 10:58 #7716

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Single digits....anything possible but we have heard this story every year.

OA...0% by year end.

Closing trade 27 Sep 2016 12:22 #7717

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Hedgefund, thanks for the response. You are most likely correct, but let's hope that this time Fas is correct and we get a Q-4 surprise! :joy:

Closing trade 27 Sep 2016 14:45 #7718

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
I also agree that for a OA partnership leading to a US phase 3 trial is very limited. The phase 2 data may help Harris' Japanese sales and marketing efforts. The phase 2 dtata, in my opinion, is not strong enough to attract a big partnership. However, the scleroderma r/d may interest some partners.

Other thoughts:

1. Scleroderma phase 3 data (for release mid 2017 - a very long wait and people are not patient presently) may probably be positive for US registration. Extensive clinical data from Ann Arbor and Chicago NW Medicine clearly points to positive results, when cytoxan is used in combination - but cytoxan is very toxic and patients are in late stages (with organ involvement), and there is a lot of death. The French study clearly indicates stem cells works in less advance illness stage. Placebo effects may not last, as in acupuncture (which requires multiple punctures), as scleroderma is aprogressive illness.

I think before the release of the phase 3 data, there will be a run up in PPS, in anticipation of positive results. The company can raise more money then.

2. Japan sales and marketing under Harris will be good. Harris knows the business. But EU sales activity appears to be disappointing.

3. BARDA is moving to center stage. I think Marino is selected fo move this program into phase 1 and beyond. I think CYTX will use the phase 1 IV safety data and bridge this with other phase 2/3 clinicals, including Crohn's and systemic scleroderma. This may be wise in using money effectively nd timely.

Just my thoughts, while interest in stock appears low presently, as reflected by the trading volume.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites