• Page:

TOPIC: Question Re CYTXW

Question Re CYTXW 08 Nov 2016 17:20 #7967

• rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
If CYTX is selling at 2.50 per share before y/e, what price would you be willing to pay for CYTXW? Fas, Dov, Hedgefund, Franshei, etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Question Re CYTXW 09 Nov 2016 08:38 #7969

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109

rodney.strongg wrote: If CYTX is selling at 2.50 per share before y/e, what price would you be willing to pay for CYTXW? Fas, Dov, Hedgefund, Franshei, etc.

Since I participated in the June Private Placement I do have warrants again, but since they have only 2 years left, I am not interested in those things which hurt me tremendously in the past.

Anyway- in the past- I simply used an option calculator- like this one- Here for calculator with an exercise price of 3,08 or something- vola of 25, which is reasonable and PPS at 2,50- it calculates the value at 24 cents.

That sounds right to me.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Question Re CYTXW 09 Nov 2016 10:10 #7970

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas, cannot be right - Tiago has told me that under the Black Scholes method that the current price of .79 with about two tears to go is lower than it s/b even with the stock at 1.60??

Question Re CYTXW 09 Nov 2016 11:12 #7971

• fas

rodney.strongg wrote: Fas, cannot be right - Tiago has told me that under the Black Scholes method that the current price of .79 with about two tears to go is lower than it s/b even with the stock at 1.60??

Rodney-

I am not claiming to be an expert, but do possess some technical expertise..:whistle:

When I use the variables known into this "Black Scholes Module"- link- Here

I get roughly the same result--- about 25 cents. :bye:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Question Re CYTXW 09 Nov 2016 15:26 #7972

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas, where you are off is that the volatility for a stock such as CYTX is huge and if you use say 150% along with a current interest rate of 2%, you get at least today's value of CYTXW.

Question Re CYTXW 10 Nov 2016 10:11 #7983

• fas

rodney.strongg wrote: Fas, where you are off is that the volatility for a stock such as CYTX is huge and if you use say 150% along with a current interest rate of 2%, you get at least today's value of CYTXW.

I am not off at all. Your question was:

If CYTX is selling at 2.50 per share before y/e, what price would you be willing to pay for CYTXW?

My answer is 25 -30 cents, since I only allow a vola of 25- mx. 40. What you are doing is totally different- calculating a vola which fits the market price of a value which is solely in the hands of the last mohicans i.e Cytori fans.

Question Re CYTXW 10 Nov 2016 11:12 #7984

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas, you are being way to conservative, perhaps psychologically because you got burned on CYTXW (as many did) the last go round. If you were currently right on the value of .24, CYTXW would not be currently selling at .80. Nes pa?

Question Re CYTXW 10 Nov 2016 12:23 #7985

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
RS
This seems a exercise in futility.
You have a answer you want to hear and that seems about it. Who cares !
1. On what planet will CYTX be trading at $2.50 by year end ?
2. There is no market to speak of in CYTXW...with sometimes few if any shares trading.
3. I view current open market trades in CYTXW as a no confidence vote, as I have stated on the YMB many times.

Question Re CYTXW 10 Nov 2016 13:04 #7986

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Once again, you miss the whole point. "Who cares", I care. "A no confidence vote", is that why it's trading at .80. The 2.50 was an example to use, not a projection.

Why don't you worry more about getting the share count correct - b/t/w, you never said where you got your number. Hmmm!

Question Re CYTXW 10 Nov 2016 13:13 #7987

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
***"A no confidence vote", is that why it's trading at .80.***

Exactly !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question Re CYTXW 10 Nov 2016 14:21 #7990

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
So you are saying that .80 for CYTXW is "a no confidence vote" despite the fact that the common stock is trading at only 1.65 - what do you think the price of CYTXW s/b right now - over $1.00?

Question Re CYTXW 11 Nov 2016 05:14 #7994

• fas
Dear Rodney-

I re-read your posts of the last week again and decided to block (=ban) you for two days in view of your aggressive Yahoo Board discussion style.

Whenever (that is almost always) when you are losing an argument you become "personal" and "provocative".

This is not what I want- or allow on this board, so since you already had a yellowcard, you are banned for two days. When you wake up Sunday, you will be "free" again. You can of course also opt to stay away :grin: - your choice.

Anyway- repeat performances, will obviously trigger longer ban periods or complete removal.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites