TOPIC: ECCS 50: today's orphan drug designation announcement

ECCS 50: today's orphan drug designation announcement 14 Nov 2016 13:46 #8018

• franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
FAS

This announcement contains a new item: regarding retreatment, if necessary.

1. I think in the second scleroderma French study, cells samples are stored and used to treat patients on placebo; it is likely that the stored samples can also be used for retreatment, after 2 years or so after the first dose.

2. I think the retreatment aspect can broaden the revenue potential : attractive for bringing in a global financial and marketing partner.

3. Inititally, Hayden was trying to bring in a OA partner. If I were to partner with for the OA project, I would be foolish to go after this indication with the current clinical data (though the data may become more convincing over time, as stem cells therapy may take time to work- just take a look at ATHX stroke 2 year plan). Even if I am interested in OA, I would go after a surer bet in scleroderma first, and other hand related illness, and then OA (a much bigger market size) and then something else related to CTX2. To make a meaningful deal (including some upfront money) for both sides, the plate has to be full.

4. I think this is the current logic behind a possible deal. If there is indeed a deal to do with scleroderma in any form, it may come within the next few months and such a deal would skew the 2018 breakeven projection, because whole financial dynamic would change with upfront and milestone payments, as well as the cost of doing more company-sponsored clinical trials in the US. while the Asia Pacific marketing activities also also be affected (hopefully in a very positive way, particularly when Lorem may become more helpful for the bottomline under Harris' active involvement).

5. Things are changing.

Just my thoughts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ECCS 50: today's orphan drug designation announcement 14 Nov 2016 19:44 #8021

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Excellent catch this weekend franshei !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites