• Page:

TOPIC: 2 times

2 times 05 Dec 2016 20:14 #8159

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Second time in a month that large volume allowed large selling.

Sabby gearing up for another bite of Cytori if the call comes ?????

If so, they must unload prior.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 times 05 Dec 2016 20:47 #8160

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Hedge, its de ja vu all over again.

2 times 06 Dec 2016 03:04 #8162

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1108

Wall Street Titan wrote: Hedge, its de ja vu all over again.

I will not even argue that a plan B has to exist.

Its same procedure as every year.

Asshole-Liar-Criminal-Hedrick

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

2 times 06 Dec 2016 05:20 #8163

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Hedgefund, welcome back - been on vacation? Keep in mind, if Sabby was selling, somebody was buying at the higher prices yesterday.

Fas, keep the faith - this time will be different!

2 times 06 Dec 2016 11:04 #8165

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
FAS

Could it be ATM at work (through MAXIM)?

The orphan drug news release was delayed or timed.

The 3 year scleroderma news release seemed to have been rushed out - not much detail and with at least one "important" spelling mistake.

It does not appear that Sabby would have the news in advance, unless the selling is pre programmed at certain striking prices.

Saad's original plan for ATM was to time with important news releases. It appears to me that in these two times of sharp price swings between buyers and sellers. trading prices have been preset. Normal trading has not been benefited.

The question is why (ATM)? For reasons for the corporate balance sheet (cash reserve into the end of the year). The company had about $ 15 million cash end of September, With cash burn at close to $ 5 million per Q, the cash position would be close to $ 10 million end of the year. By raising several million dollars though prearranged ATM, the cash position would be better without the problem of GOING CONCERN again for the annual report.

I think with or without a scleroderma deal during the first Q, they need more cash on hand into the new year.With more cash on hand, Hedrick can negotiate a better deal (partners always come in for a steal) or even going solo into mid 2017 - at that time. if the phase 3 STAR data is good for the FDA, the stock price may go higher and a good secondary can carry the company (solo) further into 2018, the so-called breakeven year (without mortgaging the crown jewels). Is this speculation points to Hedrick's comments re For the Benefits of the Stockholders?

I think there is one more meaningful news in the near horizon: FDA approval of the BARDA IDE, following by another news regarding new money for the phase 1 trial.

2 times 06 Dec 2016 12:18 #8166

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1108

franshei wrote: FAS

Could it be ATM at work (through MAXIM)?

The orphan drug news release was delayed or timed.

The 3 year scleroderma news release seemed to have been rushed out - not much detail and with at least one "important" spelling mistake.

It does not appear that Sabby would have the news in advance, unless the selling is pre programmed at certain striking prices.

Saad's original plan for ATM was to time with important news releases. It appears to me that in these two times of sharp price swings between buyers and sellers. trading prices have been preset. Normal trading has not been benefited.

The question is why (ATM)? For reasons for the corporate balance sheet (cash reserve into the end of the year). The company had about $ 15 million cash end of September, With cash burn at close to $ 5 million per Q, the cash position would be close to $ 10 million end of the year. By raising several million dollars though prearranged ATM, the cash position would be better without the problem of GOING CONCERN again for the annual report.

I think with or without a scleroderma deal during the first Q, they need more cash on hand into the new year.With more cash on hand, Hedrick can negotiate a better deal (partners always come in for a steal) or even going solo into mid 2017 - at that time. if the phase 3 STAR data is good for the FDA, the stock price may go higher and a good secondary can carry the company (solo) further into 2018, the so-called breakeven year (without mortgaging the crown jewels). Is this speculation points to Hedrick's comments re For the Benefits of the Stockholders?

I think there is one more meaningful news in the near horizon: FDA approval of the BARDA IDE, following by another news regarding new money for the phase 1 trial.

Thanks for the out-of-the-box thinking Franshei.

Actually this could even be realistic and a plausible scenario. However I know Cytori longer than today. A presentation announcement coming out of the blue for the NEXT DAY (5 minutes after Nasdaq closing), smells very much like an invitation to the usual frontrunners to play the game one more time.
This is highly frustrating and depressing. In order to keep my mental health, my wife has ordered me to take a board leave for a while. This is effecting us all and it aint healthy or good.
I will just keep the peace here without much comment and see you all sometime next year.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

2 times 06 Dec 2016 12:43 #8168

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas, not sure why the last minute announcement is so disturbing to you - I must be missing some nuance - I will try to find out why it was so late - in any event, your health is more important than this MB - try to relax in this season of Advent!

2 times 06 Dec 2016 16:28 #8169

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hedgefund, you are way off base if you are suggesting another secondary - even Hedrick is not that stupid - they will enter a partnership after options are distributed in Jan. - last minute announcement of Conference today is not a big deal.:winky: :winky: :winky: :winky: :winky:

2 times 07 Dec 2016 04:56 #8170

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
As a F/U to my prior post, the late announcement on yesterday's Conference was due to a vendor change from Business Wire to Globe News Wire, and CYTX only noticed the lack of an earlier announcement over the weekend.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites