• Page:

TOPIC: Two In A Row Over $1.81

Two In A Row Over $1.81 13 Feb 2017 18:24 #8809

• rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Two in a row over $1.81 - Friday's after-mkt. close of 1.82 and today's actual close of $1.82 - let's hear from you FORGOT!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Two In A Row Over $1.81 13 Feb 2017 21:21 #8810

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
Rodney Strong

1. The AH 1.82 may not have a bearing relative to the significance of 1.81 over 2 consecutive days, as a PPS prediction (just my opinion).

2. ForGot or ForGet had been consistently wrong in CYTX prediction in the past 3 years. Maybe he will be right in the next 3 years.

3. I go back and take another look at the day chart. The is still a gap around 1.60 that may have to be filled. Hedge's gap filling observation has been consistently accurate in the past 3 years. Let us see how this may play out this time.

4. Re BARDA FDA filing, I am surprised that there is no news to date. Maybe there is no announcement till BARDA would give the money for phase 1 trial.

5. According to Hedrick's comments on 1/19, the AZA deal should have been wrapped up by now (Hedrick's comment is 2-3 weeks from 1/19, though the deadline is still the end of Feb.).

Two In A Row Over $1.81 14 Feb 2017 04:59 #8811

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

franshei wrote: Rodney Strong

1. The AH 1.82 may not have a bearing relative to the significance of 1.81 over 2 consecutive days, as a PPS prediction (just my opinion).

2. ForGot or ForGet had been consistently wrong in CYTX prediction in the past 3 years. Maybe he will be right in the next 3 years.

3. I go back and take another look at the day chart. The is still a gap around 1.60 that may have to be filled. Hedge's gap filling observation has been consistently accurate in the past 3 years. Let us see how this may play out this time.

4. Re BARDA FDA filing, I am surprised that there is no news to date. Maybe there is no announcement till BARDA would give the money for phase 1 trial.

5. According to Hedrick's comments on 1/19, the AZA deal should have been wrapped up by now (Hedrick's comment is 2-3 weeks from 1/19, though the deadline is still the end of Feb.).

In response to your comments:

1) Maybe or maybe not.

2) Forgot has been as correct as any others on this MB, other than HF who has always been negative so he wins by default.

3) There is no gap at 1.60 - the rally basically started from that point on 2/3/17 - the stock traded around 1.60 for weeks before that.

4) BARDA will come.

5) Closing for Azaya has always been scheduled for the end of Feb. - the earliest might be a week before that imo.

Two In A Row Over $1.81 14 Feb 2017 07:51 #8814

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Rodney Strong

Thanks.

Re second half of item #2, I have observed the same, but it changes with situation of the time (maybe people make good money in trading, while holding on the other part for the longer haul, if the company is still solid - actually, it was hell 2 plus years, since Hedrick's takeover).

Two In A Row Over $1.81 14 Feb 2017 08:53 #8815

• forgotmorthanuno
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 44
Franshei , you need to stick to whatever it is that you do best. I sold almost every share years ago when it broke $6 on the way down. I repurchased some shares above 1.42 pre split and have bought more since. I'm long around $10 avg/net currently.
If we get 2 consecutive daily closes above 1.81, then there's an uptrend. If not , we are in a downtrend. Next resistance is $21.30..........regardless what the uninformed believe - F

Two In A Row Over $1.81 14 Feb 2017 08:57 #8816

• forgotmorthanuno
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 44
I'll get stupid with buying more shares when the time is right. F

Two In A Row Over $1.81 14 Feb 2017 09:31 #8817

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Forgot, thanks for the post! A poster last week said INCORRECTLY that you had changed your targets.

Two In A Row Over $1.81 14 Feb 2017 11:03 #8818

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Good price and volume action today.

Two In A Row Over $1.81 14 Feb 2017 11:19 #8819

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Our ATHX genius may change his mind now.

I personally think ATHX will face strong headwind in the cardio and stroke space - funding will be hard and data harvest leading to NDAs will remain unconvincing along its very long journey in the US.

As far as we are concerned with CYTX, looks like $ 2 is within reach very soon!

Before Hedrick's presentation tomorrow in NYC (Tiagon should be NYC as well), Hayden would likely file the presentation slides with the SEC (including the AZA assets acquisition and some business plan, as well as cash situation in conjunction with all these). I think the contents of the slides will move the PPS upward, assuming that it is positive.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites