• Page:

TOPIC: EITHER/OR

EITHER/OR 24 Feb 2017 16:23 #8921

• rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Given the recent disgraceful SP downtrend, we are experiencing one of two causes - either very typical CYTX manipulation by the M/M's (which CYTX has never been able to counteract in part because of their weak bankers), or the market discounting significant dilution because a near-term partnership is not likely - I am truly hoping it's the former, but history suggests it's the latter - Tiago better come through!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EITHER/OR 24 Feb 2017 20:25 #8922

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
LOL. Same ole, same ole - year after year:

Shares goes down = Manipulation
Share Rise = Partnership Pending

EITHER/OR 24 Feb 2017 20:49 #8923

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Rodney Strong.

Based on the track record for the past 3 years, I think some people are betting on the latter.

After last week's NYC presentation, I did raise a question of this nature with Tiago (in a rather rude way). Tiago appeared to be mad and disagreed with this kind of assessment. I also think Tiago is not in charge of any partnership negotiation. Hayden is probably the spear head and the board of directors are the key to any successful negotiation. When Hedrick uses phrases like: doing this or that in the interest of the stock holders, I think it means bad news. If the pending release of the 4th Q results and CC are somewhat delayed, it could mean something is UP. There is no news yet regarding to the 4th Q release as of today ( Feb. 24 Friday), maybe there is a delay.

Tiago works hard. But, is he up to the job? I think he is doing a good job, but he is powerless - not his fault.

EITHER/OR 25 Feb 2017 06:14 #8925

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
There use to be another variable that fortunately is gone - every time that this strange person called WST wrote an article on CYTX , the stock would go down - fortunately for CYTX, he now only writes for ATHX which closed at 1.18 yesterday, down from 1.53 at y/e and 2.65 last March. LOL.

EITHER/OR 25 Feb 2017 06:26 #8926

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Franshei, with respect to Tiago, my comment was not meant to imply that he was the key person - he just happens to be my general contact - b/t/w, he is in my opinion an excellent addition for CYTX and is very qualified to oversee the financial role!

EITHER/OR 25 Feb 2017 08:40 #8927

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Rodney Strong

Thanks for your reply. There are some people here paid to damage CYTX and there are some smart people here trading CYTX and make good money. If one would sell above $ 2 and buy back 30 cents or so lower, I would say it's a good move. However, many people with renewed good faith may have to wait for their time to come. I really hate myself for not being smart again and again with CYTX and based on all these repeated down turns, I think FORGOT has been wrong again and again and based on what Hedge's messages, I think he has been a smart trader. Some people are out right paid bashers.

Now returning to CYTX, I think CYTX has a new strategy since mid 2016.

I think the company has considered celution system a genuine marketable product, particularly in Japan and with scleroderma, it will be a marketable product in the US and EU. I think the company is not investing much more in celution 800, except in CTX2 for the BARDA contract. CTX2 is a much cheaper version, which may be introduced in the future, when the consummable market grows fast (just like the computer soft wares market relative to the hard wares market).

When the company considers celution 800 a genuine product on the market, the company will allow seeding studies (in CYTX's case: give celution 800 away to opinion leaders and do third-party paid studies to promote sales and allow new claims on existing labels, as in Japan and EU).

I think CYTX thinks going after new US FDA approval for new indications using the celution system would be financially difficult without partnerships.

The new venture in non cell druggable regenerative medcine using AZA;s liposomal technologies is really an unavoidable pathway, since partnership is the key to keep the company going. I think the company has really gone through some major brain storms in strategic planning to choose this new future direction, while keeping what they have through the celution system. AZA, also a desperate company but not a group of beggers, must have done good DD and see good value in CYTX, before consenting the marriage (the biggest shareholder after Shabby). As Tiago has pointed to, AZA believes scleroderma pathway to US/EU FDA approval is real (Tiago has chosen his words very careful, without leaking anything from the STAR study - but, I think the essence of the STAR study is clear to study monitors, who are doing their jobs to keep the patients safe).

Just my opinion for this saturday morning.

EITHER/OR 25 Feb 2017 09:09 #8928

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks Franshei, an excellent post (except maybe Forgot & Hedge) - in any event, keep up the good work - we need your insight as well as your background and understanding of the Azaya product line and technology.

EITHER/OR 25 Feb 2017 14:58 #8929

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
It's time for Rodney.Strange to get off his pot and use his vast knowledge about Cytori and undeniable genius to write his own Seeking Alpha article on why the company is such a great buy here. I'm sure the shares would rise high! Shareholders are anxiously waiting. The only question is when will it happen? Prediction: Athersys will see $3+ this year.

EITHER/OR 25 Feb 2017 15:30 #8930

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Wall Street Titan (what a joke), this MB is a CYTX MB - we are not interested in your absurd predictions for ATHX - you no longer own CYTX after many years of wrong predictions and probably 10+ glowing SA articles on the Company - you are the perfect contrarian indicator - why do you continue to post here (are you short?) - my recommendation, GET LOST!

EITHER/OR 26 Feb 2017 07:30 #8931

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Fas
How long should we expect to put up with RS's increasingly aggressive behavior ?
A behavior for which he has already received one suspension within days of joining the lodge.
This latest reign began when DOV expressed he spoke with management for about a hour not all that long ago and RS basically challenged his integrity that management would spend that long speaking with him. DOV, to say the least, was NOT pleased by his response.
IMHO, He has misquoted, twisted or otherwise misrepresented other lodge members post.
I also believe the post above to WST falls outside the rules you have posted for this board !
***Wall Street Titan (what a joke), ***
***we are not interested in your absurd predictions for ATHX***
***you no longer own CYTX ***
***why do you continue to post here (are you short?) ***
***my recommendation, GET LOST! ***

Debate but respect !!!
Lets keep it spirited but friendly :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: rothco619, Wall Street Titan

EITHER/OR 26 Feb 2017 08:36 #8932

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110

myownhedgefund wrote: Fas
How long should we expect to put up with RS's increasingly aggressive behavior ?
A behavior for which he has already received one suspension within days of joining the lodge.
This latest reign began when DOV expressed he spoke with management for about a hour not all that long ago and RS basically challenged his integrity that management would spend that long speaking with him. DOV, to say the least, was NOT pleased by his response.
IMHO, He has misquoted, twisted or otherwise misrepresented other lodge members post.
I also believe the post above to WST falls outside the rules you have posted for this board !
***Wall Street Titan (what a joke), ***
***we are not interested in your absurd predictions for ATHX***
***you no longer own CYTX ***
***why do you continue to post here (are you short?) ***
***my recommendation, GET LOST! ***

Debate but respect !!!
Lets keep it spirited but friendly :)

Hedge- I welcome your comments and agree with them. I do appreciate aspects of Rodney´s contributions and sure do not want to lose him, since he has more time following the market action than I do. And that is attractive for us all.
However we should give Rodney some time to think about your words and his own behaviour too, so I will not do anything today but will give Rodney 2 days to consider his style of writing, starting my waking up tomorrow, when you guys (I suppose) are sleeping.
And hope we will see improvements starting Wednesday again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

EITHER/OR 26 Feb 2017 08:40 #8933

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
HF, so sorry I offended you - I really did not think that you were the "kind" that could not take the heat - in deference to your years of "loyalty" to CYTX (as a "long" ??), I will refrain from posting on this MB until further notice, and you can continue uninterrupted with your pattern of obfuscation on this MB. GLTA.

EITHER/OR 26 Feb 2017 08:47 #8934

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas, I'm refraining from going into the gutter with him this time but he should have been suspended immediately. You've warned him too often yet he can't seem to restrain himself. Sad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rothco619

EITHER/OR 26 Feb 2017 09:24 #8935

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hedge,

You nailed it with this post. Mature adults should be OK with hearing disparate views without resorting to childish, undisciplined attacks. When one can't maturely debate honest opinions without resorting to personal attacks that person has lost the debate and brought the discourse into the gutter to everyone's detriment.

EITHER/OR 28 Feb 2017 17:23 #8938

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
WST, Hedge

Some people just like to hear themselves talk. That is fine with me. It becomes a problem when what they say inhibits others from expressing themselves. I for one do not have a problem with Rodney's posts but then what I say on this board is usually innocuous at best and boring most of the time. So I have not been a target of his rhetoric. I can see how you could be drawn into a tedious war of words by Rodney's "debating" tactics. My advice would be to ignore what you do not like and respond when you think you could use what he says to make a point.

The worst thing you could do for myself and the vast majority of the members and guests on this board would be to cease your input. You are important members here and your breadth of knowledge of CYTX, its history and its possibilities are essential for me.

These are interesting times for CYTX. I guess you know I have little confidence in this managements ability to succeed but I still have hope that the science is real and that it will find a way to help the affirmed.

I appreciate your valuable input and I hope you are not deterred in your continuing efforts to shed light on this company and its science.

PS - I have a positon in ATHX and I don't think that speaking about a company involved in such a similar technology is contrary to the tenets of this board
The following user(s) said Thank You: ruedhajan, Wall Street Titan

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites