• Page:

TOPIC: WST RECAP

WST RECAP 23 Mar 2017 20:58 #9060

• rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
For years, WST through his SA Articles told us how great CYTX was and we all bought the stock and lost millions of dollars - interestingly, now that the stock is worth about $.11 pre-split, he feels compelled to tell us how awful the stock is in every one of his posts - - yes, it makes no sense!

In addition, his new venture is to write SA articles to convince us to buy ATHX which is turning out to be another great disaster -- yes, a true titan!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wall Street Titan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WST RECAP 23 Mar 2017 22:40 #9063

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Did I make Fas, DOV or Hedge buy the shares, too? Funny, I thought they all drew the same erroneous conclusions that I did and unfortunately. we screwed up collectively. It was a big mistake that I regret for my own personal finances as well as others ( other than you) who may have taken a hit.,

IMHO, you should have never been added to this group because you lack maturity and react like a child instead of rationally thinking things through, much like our current president. You should be permanently banned from this group, IMHO, but that's not my call. . You've been warned enough. FAS, he'll be going after you next for MAKING him buy CYTX. He doesn't believe in taking responsibility for his own actions or doing his own due diligence.

WST RECAP 24 Mar 2017 05:06 #9064

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas has also lost a lot of money and I do not blame him for a single minute for any of my losses - in fact, I do not blame anyone for my losses except myself.

Fas has asked this MB to be non-political, but apparently you cannot stop yourself - I must reply - no one on this MB including myself is even qualified to be in the same room as our President - a remarkable man for 70 years old!

WST RECAP 24 Mar 2017 07:58 #9065

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Hi Guys-

Thanks so much for making my life easy on issues which have nothing to do with my work (am retired) or my private life.

WST- I disagree that admitting Rodney to this board was a mistake- despite all this. Anyway, that is only my call.

Rodney- you are not alone in breaking my easy and simple rules- but I am getting fed up. Last warning- you are the first HOT candidate for my ban list, but WST is on it too.

Other option- just close this board, which I will think about and re-open after CYTX is on its way.....:whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

WST RECAP 24 Mar 2017 08:13 #9066

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas,

Once again, the aggressive behavior started with Rodney and I will respond. If you want to remove me, go right ahead. RS has a long track record, under different aliases such as cytecchio, JamesBond etc., etc. of being an immature troublemaker who blames others for his screw-ups. It was inevitable that he would bring down the level of discourse here and he has done so. Maybe you didn't know of his past history on the Yahoo message board?

WST RECAP 24 Mar 2017 08:18 #9067

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
FAS

To avoid overheating, I would vote for temporary close down of the Racoon Lodge (but not the website), till an appropriate time for reopening.

WST RECAP 24 Mar 2017 08:39 #9069

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas, you are correct - you do not need this aggravation - accordingly, I shall refrain from posting on this MB until further notice - WST should do the same, but he could care less about giving you aggravation - have a Holy and Happy Easter to you and others on this MB - let's hope that in six months or so that we are looking at a much higher price for CYTX.

WST RECAP 24 Mar 2017 09:58 #9070

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Thanks- finally some common sense.

Yes- I will close the Raccoon Lodge this coming Monday morning until Hedrick/Girao finally get their act together and manage upfront cash from a partner without diluting the shareholders any further.

That is also in my own interest since my health comes first and I decided about 18 months ago,that I do not want to cope with emotional stress anylonger, since that makes people sick. I am doing great now, but getting off conventional medication means also solving the side effects of all that junk. I am dealing with that now, and will explain all in due course on the Foxes Board.

Have a good time until than- and by the way- I thought the call was promising and had some interesting statements...:yep:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

WST RECAP 24 Mar 2017 10:15 #9071

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas,

Do not get stressed over this board, its illogical. Hope you feel better and you should order a copy of The Telomere Effect if you really want to understand the biology of aging. The book demonstrates biologically with real studies how stress affects telomere lengths which DIRECTLY affects cell aging. Also discusses how to handle stress to help keep your Telomere lengths as long as possible. Telomere length is also the key why Athersys can claim millions of doses from a single donor while others cannot so it is relevant.

WST RECAP 24 Mar 2017 18:35 #9076

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
FAS, I greatly appreciate your efforts In bringing this board to life especially since the Yahoo MB is now nothing more than a joke. I find the information posted on it by DOV and others very valuable.

WST RECAP 24 Mar 2017 19:14 #9078

• irrationalexuberance
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
As a long time Cytori shareholder and longtime board reader (yahoo and this one) I have to speak up and voice disappointment at the statement that this forum will be closed. It seems like a huge waste to me that the immaturity of one poster and the sensitivity of other posters means that the rest of us no longer will be able to share ideas and hear from educated sources like Fas, DOV, hedgefund, and many others.

Fas I think I speak for many when I express the utmost gratitude for all of your efforts over the years. You have provided so much useful information, and have provided a gathering place for all of us to come together and share ideas, projections, and yes frequently gripes and complaints.

That said, shutting the board down temporarily seems like a capitulation to the negativity. If the idea is to cool off the more heated posters, unfortunately my prediction is that when the board is re-opened we will no longer have many of our members. Just my opinion, but I would encourage cooler heads and a longer term view.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites