General
  • Page:

TOPIC: Memories

Memories 07 Apr 2017 10:29 #9102

• waddlingwillbologni
  • waddlingwillbologni's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Who remembers Hedrick paying a consulting firm and a $5,000 appeal fee to appeal the Nasdaq Global Market delisting because he thought he could stay above a dollar, pre reverse split? LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Memories 11 Apr 2017 09:46 #9133

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
I remember. It was a stalling tactic that created a veil of rumors that there was a possibility of a white knight in the wings that would be a savior. It turned into a black knight that made a joust with a 1-15 split. Wow this is one hell of a company!!!

Memories 18 Apr 2017 07:55 #9183

• waddlingwillbologni
  • waddlingwillbologni's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
How about when Hedrick told investors that the first reverse split was being well thought out and done correctly so to assure it would never have to be done again? Looks like the fool is about 5 cents from being a liar. Again.

Memories 18 Apr 2017 08:57 #9184

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
I said it then and believe it now. Cytori belonged on the pink sheets. All the RS did was allow for more investors to be bilked out of $'s and long-suffering long-term shareholders diluted to shit. It's ridiculous reading that there are holders here supposedly buying more here, C'mon man you can't be serious.

Memories 18 Apr 2017 09:05 #9186

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
At this point I don't think it matters Wadd.
Its thumbs up or down come summer.
If the data is good perhaps not all but much will be forgiven, at least short term
If its bad and even if they survive, current shareholders will be so diluted it might as well be zero.

Not long ago DOV suggested they were perhaps seeing through the data but everything still murky if your long and it now seems LPC signed a deal that would only get triggered if the data was good and the $0.50 floor likely prevents them getting stuck with a dog.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites