• Page:

TOPIC: I was young when I first heard of this company

I was young when I first heard of this company 05 May 2017 09:29 #9277

• cytxer
  • cytxer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Now, I consider myself old but the same BS goes on and on.... and I see the same few people pumping and taking your pennies you fools.

In the past 10 years, I saw one full cycle of WORLD economy and yet same BS with these fools. Fool's gold, indeed.

I have so much to say, but nobody can hear it.

See you in a while...... :vegas:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I was young when I first heard of this company 05 May 2017 19:11 #9278

• mtpinman
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
CYTX just granted options to eight (8) new employees?

More help, for what?

I was young when I first heard of this company 06 May 2017 01:37 #9279

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110

mtpinman wrote: CYTX just granted options to eight (8) new employees?

More help, for what?

These are obviously the former Azaya employees who were taken over and came on the Cytori payroll after the Azaya acquisition. Of the announced 6 mio extra overhead for 2017, surely a big part will be payroll.

SAN DIEGO, May 05, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CYTX) (the “Company”), announced today that the Compensation Committee of the Company's Board of Directors granted non-qualified stock options on May 4, 2017 to eight (8) new employees (the “Optionees”) exercisable for an aggregate of up to 24,500 shares of the Company's common stock (the “Option Shares”), with a per share exercise price of $0.97, which was the closing price of Cytori’s common stock on the Nasdaq Capital Market as of May 4, 2017. The stock options have a ten-year term and vest over a period of four years, with one quarter of the Option Shares vesting on the first anniversary of each Optionee’s employment commencement date with the Company, and with the remainder of the Option Shares vesting over the ensuing three years in thirty-six (36) equal, consecutive, monthly installments, in each case subject to each such Optionee’s continued employment with the Company as of the applicable vesting dates. The stock options are subject to the terms and conditions of the Company’s 2015 New Employee Incentive Plan and the stock option agreements pursuant to which the stock options have been granted.
The stock options were granted as an inducement material to the Optionees’ entering into employment with the Company in accordance with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4).

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites