• Page:

TOPIC: 60/40

60/40 24 Jul 2017 10:40 #9631

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
I know I posted a couple of times on the YMB that while I expected a positive result I only gave odds at 60/40.
Sadly, the 40% chance won out.

Of special note was that the Azaya deal came about right when the 24 week data should have been done...may mean nothing but they really went full tilt there and a $ raise that B Riley did not expect soon followed.

With nothing but failures, cardiac, OA, scleroderma what should we really be doing in Japan ???

Sub $0.50 trading also means Lincoln Park is out. Who will pay for the massive dilution to come ???

What leverage do they have for the lipo tech deal ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

60/40 24 Jul 2017 11:53 #9633

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Hedge

The Great White Hope is really Lipo Doxo, now, while cytori cell therapy will continue its own path.

As far as therapeutic utilities are concerned, Cytori cell therapy can stand along - it is purely adjuvant with other drugs or with certain medical procedures (as in burn treatment; surgery). For OA and sclerodrma, CYTX does not have the financial resources to do complicated and expensive combination trials, presently. Thus Cytori Cell Therapy will linger as a small entity on the plate from here.

Though most people here are cell therapy investors or traders, the Cytori Nanomedicine is really our best hope from here. If one would check the recent time events calendar, Lincoln Park, Marteli and Lapointe and the restart of the San Antonio nanomedicine manufacturing plant, I think this new business has been the real focus since the beginning of this year.

We are dealing with established science in this business. Tiago and I have quite a few exchange in this subject, since March - yet, not much in the cell therapy area.

The potential revenue in lipo doxo is big and the chance for a meaningful partnership is excellent - CYTX has not been able to get any real partnership for the cell therapy, though they have really tries.

The road map for lipo doxo is highly mechanical - all the sciences are known - it is all manufacturing according to GMP. This is low cost but the yield is extremely high- this is the nature of this type of business.

60/40 24 Jul 2017 14:34 #9641

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks for the comments franshei.

Sold 96% of my position today.
I simply dont see this group having any credibility with anything.
Further capital raise will be painful imho...as if the unbelievably MASSIVE dilution over the years hasnt been painful !!! If they close a lipo deal will it really be favorable ? I dont know. I may hold the last 4% just for fun or ride it until the end...either $0 or something for the lipo parts. I've always know $0 was possible and played accordingly.
Its not all horrible here though as I write it off against other trades. There are real companies out there !!!
Good luck to all !!!!!!!

60/40 24 Jul 2017 14:58 #9643

• sahin
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi all of you,

i just wanted to thank you all for your valuable remarks and comments with your posts here and especially fas for managing this. I sold my position with 95% loss today and that was my 4th stock with a massive loss ("only" 15 k $). I will turn to value investing, as i learned this high risk is not good for my sanity, especially if this goes in such a wrong direction.

I truly believed that after Scleredec trial this would shoot up. The magic "binary" event came, but unfortunately we hit the dark side. I see absolutely no value in this stock anymore.

Good luck to all!

60/40 26 Jul 2017 14:04 #9676

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Yahoo Reader, b7, Beak and others

There is a lot of discussion regarding who is DOV and what is his previous agenda. DOV may come forward here to reveal himself.

His has been known to be an insider on the bull side. But, I think in the most recent past (for months), DOV has been very cautious re STAR and I think he has been leaning toward the negative side.

I think there has been some people buying a lot of call options and company stock recently - I think some of them may have been hurt the most. Has rational people like DOV fallen into the trap (as WST) against his own cautiousness? I really think the CYTX trap was there and a lot of people has fallen into the deep hole (I am one of them - but not heavy weight).

60/40 26 Jul 2017 15:39 #9679

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
If DOV is true to his word I assume he is selling. Does it really matter what he does ?
I do feel sorry it looks like he will be "put" a boatload of shares.
He may want to hear the August call.

Lowest close today since the announcement.

60/40 26 Jul 2017 18:29 #9685

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
DOV with a lot of puts ? - hard to believe, but you would never know.

60/40 26 Jul 2017 18:58 #9688

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
He posted that he sold puts a little while back.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites