• Page:

TOPIC: Bimini Should Buy Out Cytori

Bimini Should Buy Out Cytori 20 Aug 2017 18:32 #9859

• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Just a thought. Assuming that baldness can really be cured with ADRC cell therapy, wouldn't Bimini stand to benefit greatly by picking up the pieces here. When you think about it, they may be the most logical acquireor of Cytori with the most to gain. By now they must have a good idea as to whether the baldness treatment works. They can instantly become vertically integrated for pennies on the dollar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bimini Should Buyout Cytori 20 Aug 2017 19:25 #9861

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Sure, but Hedrick still thinks he can make a go of it. LOL.
Always amazes me how long dying companies can raise new cash.
That said, if there was ever a time for a hostile take over it would be now !
I just dont think it happens. Not yet.

We should get our NASDAQ delisting notice the week of Sept 5.

Bimini Should Buyout Cytori 21 Aug 2017 18:40 #9863

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
Hedge

Hedrick and Girao are probably thinking we are all crazy, advocating a buyout. I think in their mind things would turn around with just another $ 10 million. In other words, in 6 months or so, they might get a deal for ATI 0918 and maybe a resurrection for the scleroderma indication with new information from STAR and sclerodec II.

I have really advocated a buyout and I think all my recent emails have been trashed.

Tiago Girao is a light weight CFO in terms of making financial deals and Hedrick appears to be........... (you fill in the bank).

Bimini Should Buyout Cytori 21 Aug 2017 19:28 #9864

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
franshei
Well if they are advocating their 20/20 hindsight that they should have sold out years ago to someone who knows what they are doing in running a company then maybe they are right that we are crazy to talk about it now. They have little value left including the Azaya assets. In fact the street currently has them valued at zero after the debt.
I am afraid I am more in WST's boat that they just dont know how to make this work for lack of better wording. Just because they have very small studies of a dozen or so patients just doesnt cut it. How many time have we seen BP have a very promising phase 2 only to see it blow up in a phase 3 ? Now they want to liken STAR to a phase 2 but it still failed !!!!
Now, after years in blowing up in the stem cell business, which was supposed to be their forte. A leader in the stem cell business (they dropped that one from their filings) ! Now, they think they can manage the difficult task of running the Azaya assets.
As far as your emails franshei...LOL These guys have only liked "yes men or women" imho.
My guess is they will get more money, it wont last and even with a future deal ( a BIG if) there will be more dilution again. Just my opinion....either way its fun to watch them scramble. Could see new all time lows very soon !

Bimini Should Buyout Cytori 22 Aug 2017 08:35 #9865

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
What the hell is fun about any of this. I see no humor in the losses I have suffered or anyone elses. The actions of the BOD and Cytori management is nothing short of criminal.

Bimini Should Buyout Cytori 22 Aug 2017 09:32 #9866

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
rothco
First of all you were right...CYTX is right back where it was before the last R/S. Although a pink sheet listing wouldnt have changed anything.
Otherwise, there are thousands of other stocks to make your money back on.

Bimini Should Buyout Cytori 22 Aug 2017 15:46 #9869

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Hedgefund, I am sure that your post makes Rothco feel a lot better - LOL - where the hell is he going to recoup the the $300,000+ that he and others lost - do you have any suggestions?
The following user(s) said Thank You: mr5874

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites