• Page:

TOPIC: News Tomorrow Morning?

News Tomorrow Morning? 04 Oct 2017 16:54 #10142

• rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
I have a gut feel that given the positive trading and volume the last half hour today and the current bid/ask (.40 to .41 - size at 147 - 19) that we see news of some sort tomorrow morning - JMO.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

News Tomorrow Morning? 04 Oct 2017 17:54 #10143

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Rodney

If there is news, I think it would be the initiation of the BARDA phase 1 trial.

Otherwise, it could be the completion of the AZA pilot plant validation and the start of the ATI 0918 stability lots manufacturing.

Maybe there is some news re the hair loss study.

It could be something else, including a technical bounce (all the other stem cells stocks are doing well and it is time for our boat to float with the tide).

News Tomorrow Morning? 05 Oct 2017 00:49 #10144

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204

News Tomorrow Morning? 05 Oct 2017 03:57 #10145

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

myownhedgefund wrote: Scleroderma treatment at Okyanos.
www.wvalways.com/story/36518269/okyanos-center-for-regenerative-medicine-announces-new-treatment-option-for-patients-with-diffuse-scleroderma-based-on-star-trial-protocol

Posted on YMB by Ivar

Yeah- I saw the Okyanos tweet passing by yesterday on the side panel. Most interesting would be the revenue of the treatment to Cytori of course. I hope there is an agreement between Cytori and Okyanos that created a win-win situation for both parties in respect of the app.

Anyway-

The market action last night at 02.30 pm ET looks like a high frequency trigger as we had a few times before- I do hope Cytori is a closed shop nowadays.
Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

News Tomorrow Morning? 05 Oct 2017 05:19 #10146

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas, your post should say 3:30 ET, not 2:30 ET.

News Tomorrow Morning? 05 Oct 2017 06:30 #10147

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Rodney and FAS

For most of yesterday, there was a lot or combined lot of 50 to 60 thousand shares sitting at 37 cents (bids), supporting the stock. With just a smaller but significant buying at 39 cents (in the absence of big selling), a "buying panic" was triggered, following by heavy selling above 40 cents.

As Fas has indicated, this pattern happens several times in the immediate past here and I believe in many other stem cells stocks (recently). I think this pattern of trading will continue either on the upside or on the downside (within a certain channel).

This is probably normal trading, as traders need to make some money through swings.

I was not watching the tape before 3:30 (2:30 my time) and I was surprised by the swing with strong buying and selling after 3:30 (after I came back from the back yard). I think this swing may continue today. But, I think some traders will build a case to raise money to buy back the shares at a lower price in just a few days.

News Tomorrow Morning? 05 Oct 2017 07:17 #10148

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: Scleroderma treatment at Okyanos.
www.wvalways.com/story/36518269/okyanos-center-for-regenerative-medicine-announces-new-treatment-option-for-patients-with-diffuse-scleroderma-based-on-star-trial-protocol

Posted on YMB by Ivar[/quote

HF, I think Okyanos was the news!

News Tomorrow Morning? 05 Oct 2017 07:28 #10149

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Rodney and FAS

Okyanos may become a very important financial factor for CYTX's future.

Okyanos is probably a $ 10 million entity (when it was started?). The currently owners may have bought it for a good amount of money. To protect the Okyanos investment, they may need to protect the main sources of their medical supplier that is CYTX.

CYTX has a current market cap of just $ 13 million. Why not take a major piece of CYTX? Has Tiago recently gone to the Bahamas to meet with the Okyanos people?

News Tomorrow Morning? 05 Oct 2017 07:34 #10150

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

franshei wrote: Rodney and FAS

Okyanos may become a very important financial factor for CYTX's future.

Okyanos is probably a $ 10 million entity (when it was started?). The currently owners may have bought it for a good amount of money. To protect the Okyanos investment, they may need to protect the main sources of their medical supplier that is CYTX.

CYTX has a current market cap of just $ 13 million. Why not take a major piece of CYTX? Has Tiago recently gone to the Bahamas to meet with the Okyanos people?

Franshei, you make a very good point re Okyanos - no one knows where Tiago is anymore = does not return my e-mails.

News Tomorrow Morning? 05 Oct 2017 08:25 #10151

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Rodney

The owner or owners of the preferred shares (with just 10,000 current commons) could become the future owner/s of the company (when the warrants are converted into 10+million shares or 25% of the currently added on shares).

I think CYTX is not interested in a Chinese partner if they can avoid it (Japan and China are rivals) Other partnerships may be more attractive if the current CYTX management and Hedrick/Rickey's game plans are not greatly altered (win win situation).

News Tomorrow Morning? 05 Oct 2017 08:46 #10152

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hedge has indicated that there might be a big firewall at 47, before reaching 52 cents.

News Tomorrow Morning? 05 Oct 2017 08:53 #10153

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

franshei wrote: Hedge has indicated that there might be a big firewall at 47, before reaching 52 cents.

Franshei, he is saying that because of the .48 in the rights offering - he may turn out to be right, but imo the inherent value of CYTX should give it a current stock price of over $1 right now!

News Tomorrow Morning? 05 Oct 2017 09:04 #10154

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Rodney

There is news from VCEL this morning that may reflect what may be expected regarding the STAR trial.

VCEL met with FDA on September 29 re MCAI fast track approval, based on very impressive phase 2 B trials in which the primary study endpoints are met. VCEL went to the FDA with big guns. The FDA has virtually turned down their request. The FDA wants more clinical trials.

My new current thinking re STAR is: CYTX needs another trial in just diffuse cutaneous scleroderma and that will delay all the timelines for all the cell therapy for CYTX.

Thus, ATI 0918 will be the great white hope now.

I was thinking that VCEL will get FDA OK to proceed in NDA preparation. If so, the positive news would give great impetus for the STAR project. Now it looks like that the FDA is still very tough.

News Tomorrow Morning? 05 Oct 2017 09:13 #10155

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

franshei wrote: Rodney

There is news from VCEL this morning that may reflect what may be expected regarding the STAR trial.

VCEL met with FDA on September 29 re MCAI fast track approval, based on very impressive phase 2 B trials in which the primary study endpoints are met. VCEL went to the FDA with big guns. The FDA has virtually turned down their request. The FDA wants more clinical trials.

My new current thinking re STAR is: CYTX needs another trial in just diffuse cutaneous scleroderma and that will delay all the timelines for all the cell therapy for CYTX.

Thus, ATI 0918 will be the great white hope now.

I was thinking that VCEL will get FDA OK to proceed in NDA preparation. If so, the positive news would give great impetus for the STAR project. Now it looks like that the FDA is still very tough.

Franshei, I understand your point, but the FDA can be fickle and I do not think that you can compare the two -JMO.

News Tomorrow Morning? 05 Oct 2017 09:25 #10156

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
An alternative consideration would be CAPR. Their stock tanked on a failing heart trial, yet regained all its losses based on an FDA meeting regarding their therapy treating another condition. This said, CYTX shouldn't be compared to well-functioning organizations. Regarding the chart and stock price: this is regular. What generally happens soon after a little momentum that appears to be a change of heart for the stock, is a press release announcing another blunder/failure of an inept and pitiful, stubborn and greedy group of clowns who apparently refuse to listen to the ongoing floods of advice (perhaps threats) that they remove themselves. You can lead a horse to water ...

Maybe TAP will grab them by the balls, show them what real executives look like, for the sake of CYTX's safety.

News Tomorrow Morning? 05 Oct 2017 15:21 #10178

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Rodney

You truely deserve a big trophy today! Even someone like Hedge needs to give you a candy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodney.strongg

News Tomorrow Morning? 05 Oct 2017 16:31 #10181

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Looking for Tiago? Try Starbucks. He is used to making coffee for Hedrick. Well trained for the profession.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

News Tomorrow Morning? 05 Oct 2017 17:30 #10182

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Where's that guy Rothco, btw. There's a guy who eagerly awaits the Dateline episode. Hedrick and Tiago actually delivered him a very personal, face to face grin fucking if I'm not mistaking. Actually delivered it to his office, too! Then proceeded with dilutive financing, share sales at a discount to hammer the stock price, reverse splits, all this on top of years of unqualified decisions and failures, etc., so they could keep getting paid. Rest assured that Rothco is not alone, and that Tiago's and Hedrick's biggest mistake is being naive enough to think the world is strictly composed of no-balled, white collared, smooth talking academics who get fucked and lay down like they will.

News Tomorrow Morning? 05 Oct 2017 18:28 #10183

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
franshei
I will give RS the prize for being the most excited about the dilution about to happen.
About the near meaningless news that pumped today...as we have seen in the past when money was needed and except for the direction he would be screaming MANIPULATION on the YMB.
Otherwise, if the timeframe is today alone, it was a good day.

News Tomorrow Morning? 05 Oct 2017 19:44 #10185

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hedge Thanks

The real reason for the big rally today is probably not news related. If the Okyanos news is the catalyst, it is probably coincidental. Yet Rodney happens to be a great cheerleader in the midst of this rally.

As it has been pointed out, many, many small biotechs including most stem cells have been going up lately. We are really one of the later comers. If there is no bad news, they have been up. If there is good news even if the news is trivial, they go up more. If there is really good news, they go up and up. If there is some bad news, the drop can be mild.

Have we seen this before at the late stages of a general stock bull market?

I have also noticed that runup in many small cap biotechs is short lived - lasting just a couple of days. Of course, they go up and down (small cycles) over time.

Let us see how CYTX would behave this time.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.512 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites