• Page:

TOPIC: 10/18 New SEC Filng

10/18 New SEC Filng 18 Oct 2017 09:43 #10285

• franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
Hedrick has a set of new slides for roadshows.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10/18 New SEC Filng 18 Oct 2017 09:46 #10286

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18

franshei wrote: Hedrick has a set of new slides for roadshows.

Franshei, I saw the slides - a very aggressive and impressive set of programs for a company without much cash - anyone new looking at those slides would never believe the Company's market cap - I hope he knows something that we don't, and that he finally achieves some measure of success!

10/18 New SEC Filng 18 Oct 2017 10:40 #10290

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109

rodney.strongg wrote:

franshei wrote: Hedrick has a set of new slides for roadshows.

Franshei, I saw the slides - a very aggressive and impressive set of programs for a company without much cash - anyone new looking at those slides would never believe the Company's market cap - I hope he knows something that we don't, and that he finally achieves some measure of success!

I agree. Lots of detail on Japan, which I always wanted to know (self-pay device I approvals) and STAR data we never were informed about. On the key employees- Marino and Kleinhenz are missing, at least Marino should be there and is not.

I will cover some of the slides later in detail. Just the PDF file now.

File Attachment:

File Name: ProspectusSlideShowOctober17.pdf
File Size: 2,847 KB
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: franshei

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

10/18 New SEC Filng 18 Oct 2017 11:06 #10291

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas, it appears that Marino served as Chief Medical Officer of ATHX from August, 2016 to 10/6/17 - must have been part of the cost-cutting.

10/18 New SEC Filng 18 Oct 2017 11:11 #10292

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
FAS and Rodney

1. The more detailed STAR information is important.

2. Marino and Hayden (sp?), as well as Kleinhenz, are no longer listed on the company website. Are they now consultants, as always?

10/18 New SEC Filng 18 Oct 2017 11:36 #10294

• fas

franshei wrote: . Marino and Hayden (sp?), as well as Kleinhenz, are no longer listed on the company website. Are they now consultants, as always?

Jeremy Hayden formerly general Council and Business Development Manager is now General Council at Endologix Inc (since August) And yes- I presume Marino and Kleinhenz are not around any longer, which surprises me somewhat.

Main thing- the burn is now down to 1 Mio a month, so 10 Mio goes a long way. I am curious about the salary cuts, especially Hedrick´s, I mean he collected 600K salary and bonuses in 2017 of >160K plus tons of options for his incredible performance.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

10/18 New SEC Filng 18 Oct 2017 14:02 #10295

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
FAS and Rodney

After the release of the STAR data readout in late July, I told Tiago Girao that the company should well prepared and go to the FDA requesting approval based on what they have plus more followup data, if available. The strategy is to ask the FDA to allow postmarketing (we call phase 4) clinical trials. The fall back strategy is to do another focus study in diffuse cutaneous scleroderma. If scleradec II is positive, CYTX should try to get EU approval as soon as possible.

I do not think Tiago Girao would listen to us, but I think they are thinking the same way (common sense).

I still think the Rights Offering is not intended for us or even Sabby. If a new owner is really coming in, all they need to do is to own 10,000 shares of the commons. With initial $ 10 million investment in preferred stock (just like what BOYaLIFE did with KOOL), they will take control of the company, if it is what Rickey and Hedrick want.

The timing for the release of this new SEC filing is probably not accidental - it is possible that Hedrcik and crew are meeting a potential new owner of the company this week.

Another note: the STAR data and other related information are being presented in a scientific meeting on November 3 (San Diego), before the 3rd Q CC.

10/18 New SEC Filng 18 Oct 2017 14:38 #10296

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

franshei wrote: FAS and Rodney

After the release of the STAR data readout in late July, I told Tiago Girao that the company should well prepared and go to the FDA requesting approval based on what they have plus more followup data, if available. The strategy is to ask the FDA to allow postmarketing (we call phase 4) clinical trials. The fall back strategy is to do another focus study in diffuse cutaneous scleroderma. If scleradec II is positive, CYTX should try to get EU approval as soon as possible.

I do not think Tiago Girao would listen to us, but I think they are thinking the same way (common sense).

I still think the Rights Offering is not intended for us or even Sabby. If a new owner is really coming in, all they need to do is to own 10,000 shares of the commons. With initial $ 10 million investment in preferred stock (just like what BOYaLIFE did with KOOL), they will take control of the company, if it is what Rickey and Hedrick want.

The timing for the release of this new SEC filing is probably not accidental - it is possible that Hedrcik and crew are meeting a potential new owner of the company this week.

Another note: the STAR data and other related information are being presented in a scientific meeting on November 3 (San Diego), before the 3rd Q CC.

Franshei, excellent points - also, I was surprised by the release of the schedules - obviously, it has to with the RO (unfortunately).

10/18 New SEC Filng 18 Oct 2017 15:23 #10297

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
FAS re Dr. Marino

I do not think Dr. Marino's apparent departure is a loss, during this time.

1. The company would probably save about $ 180,000 to $ 250,000 in compensation.

2. Hedrick is a MD and he can act as the chief medical officer and signs off appropriate medical documents and presents pertinent medical documents re FDA and BARDA submissions.

3. For running the medical group, as long as Hedrick is still employed, a non MD can do the job - I used to do this kind of job, before MD degrees were really required by most companies. In the beginning of this PHD to MD tranformation in the drug industry (20 to 25 years ago), many drug companies could not find US/UK/EU/Canadian trained doctors and they had to settled with unlicensed MDs from the countries like Mexico, Granada, middle East and even China. Now, most of the MDs are really qualified and they are very well paid.

40 years ago, at Bristol Myers, he hired Stan Crook MD, PHD, a US trained resident from Baylor, as head of Bristol's Oncology (my superboss), He came in at the right time. He was really great and dynamic. In less than 3 years, he brought out several new oncology drugs and became a corporate VP. He was so good. In record time, he became R/D chief of SmithKline, before he found his own company ISIS in San Diego. Stan Crook is really a legend in the drug industry.

Dr. Marino is really a nobody.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodney.strongg

10/18 New SEC Filng 18 Oct 2017 15:56 #10298

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
***I still think the Rights Offering is not intended for us or even Sabby. If a new owner is really coming in, all they need to do is to own 10,000 shares of the commons. With initial $ 10 million investment in preferred stock (just like what BOYaLIFE did with KOOL), they will take control of the company, if it is what Rickey and Hedrick want.***

COMPLETELY and ABSOLUTELY disagree !!!!!!!

There may be few takers but the rules for distribution are spelled out.

10/18 New SEC Filng 19 Oct 2017 07:53 #10299

• fas

rodney.strongg wrote: Fas, it appears that Marino served as Chief Medical Officer of ATHX from August, 2016 to 10/6/17 - must have been part of the cost-cutting.

That appears to be erroneous information according to LinkedIn-

HERE

10/18 New SEC Filng 19 Oct 2017 07:59 #10300

• fas

Of course this is for Sabby et al, plus the rare still-believers. (of which I am one)

As I wrote before the allotment in case of over-subscribing (which is ascertained with only 10.000 preferred B shares) will be based on share holding, so the large stockholders, whoever they are. :whistle:

10/18 New SEC Filng 19 Oct 2017 08:23 #10301

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote:

rodney.strongg wrote: Fas, it appears that Marino served as Chief Medical Officer of ATHX from August, 2016 to 10/6/17 - must have been part of the cost-cutting.

HERE

Fas, I got my info from Bloomberg Executive Profile & Biography.

10/18 New SEC Filng 19 Oct 2017 08:47 #10302

• fas

rodney.strongg wrote:

fas wrote:

HERE

Rodney- one could say- who cares in this case, but it is always better to provide links to information, so folks can check themselves and form an opinion.

10/18 New SEC Filng 19 Oct 2017 09:01 #10303

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote:

rodney.strongg wrote:

fas wrote:

HERE

Rodney- one could say- who cares in this case, but it is always better to provide links to information, so folks can check themselves and form an opinion.

Fas, I had trouble providing the link - I assume that you found it - if not, let me know.

10/18 New SEC Filng 19 Oct 2017 09:39 #10304

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

10/18 New SEC Filng 19 Oct 2017 09:44 #10305

• fas

10/18 New SEC Filng 19 Oct 2017 12:15 #10306

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas, I must be losing it or getting old - the "ATHX" obviously s/b CTYX - I guess posting about ATHX in an earlier post stuck in my mind - in any event, I am quite sure that you knew what I meant to say.

Rodney, it happens to all of us at times - thanks for the clarification, your friends at this site.

10/18 New SEC Filng 19 Oct 2017 14:25 #10307

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Franshei, I think that your comment above is interesting and not impossible despite HF and Fas feeling strongly against it - keep thinking!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites