• Page:

TOPIC: Good Two Days

Good Two Days 20 Jan 2018 05:34 #10976

• rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
A disappointing close on Friday after the stock touched .468 earlier in the day , but the VWAP on Friday was .4362 on 6.2 million shares up 8.6% compared to Thursday's VWAP of .4016 on 4.3 million shares - Thursday's VWAP was up 11.7% from Wednesday's VWAP of .394 on 900,000 shares - let's see what all this means in the coming week!

2018 will be a positive year for CYTX imo!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Good Two Days 20 Jan 2018 08:33 #10977

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
Rodney
The drop at the end of day may have to do with the government shutdown, which may affect us (FDA, BARDA).

Regading Hedge's comment on outstanding shares, if the 5.5 million shares reported by Swissquote Bank represent 12% or so, then we have about 45 million shares floating. If WST is right that the Swiss reported sales of just 200,000 shares would make the 5.3 million shares under 10% (to allow the owner freedom in trading), then the newer count for the float would exceed 53 million.
I think we have only 75 million shares being authorized, the recent RO would probably put us over this limit (shares plus warrants). So, the new shares ceiling is up for vote. I think the next annual stock holders' meeting will come before mid year.
We are now near the end of the first 180 days for under $ 1. We are entering the second 180 days. I think we have to get over $ 1 in the next 3 months, otherwise we are facing the danger of ............. Tiago Girao is not in favor of going to the pink sheet for reasons that Hedge has indicated.

Good Two Days 20 Jan 2018 09:02 #10978

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

franshei wrote: Rodney
The drop at the end of day may have to do with the government shutdown, which may affect us (FDA, BARDA).

Regading Hedge's comment on outstanding shares, if the 5.5 million shares reported by Swissquote Bank represent 12% or so, then we have about 45 million shares floating. If WST is right that the Swiss reported sales of just 200,000 shares would make the 5.3 million shares under 10% (to allow the owner freedom in trading), then the newer count for the float would exceed 53 million.
I think we have only 75 million shares being authorized, the recent RO would probably put us over this limit (shares plus warrants). So, the new shares ceiling is up for vote. I think the next annual stock holders' meeting will come before mid year.
We are now near the end of the first 180 days for under $ 1. We are entering the second 180 days. I think we have to get over $ 1 in the next 3 months, otherwise we are facing the danger of ............. Tiago Girao is not in favor of going to the pink sheet for reasons that Hedge has indicated.

Franshei, the first 180 days ends on March 5th - by then, if we haven't had 10 days of closing over $1, CYTX will have to appeal for another 180 days which is likely to be given imo - however, my feeling is that a partnership or other significant news will solve the problem before March 5th, but if it doesn't, I am confidant in getting the extension and having the issue resolved before September 5th w/o a RS.

PS - if all of the preferred stock had been converted into common, the increase in common shares would be about 30 million - my guess is that perhaps 75% has been converted, or 22.5 million - with regard to the warrants, another 18 million shares could be issued, but my guess is that with a duration of 30 months until warrant expiration, it would be foolish to exercise now although my guess is that there could be 25% (4.5 million shares) that may have exercised - in total, it may be questionable if Swissquote Bank is under 10% ownership at this point in time?

Good Two Days 23 Jan 2018 15:09 #10989

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

rodney.strongg wrote: A disappointing close on Friday after the stock touched .468 earlier in the day , but the VWAP on Friday was .4362 on 6.2 million shares up 8.6% compared to Thursday's VWAP of .4016 on 4.3 million shares - Thursday's VWAP was up 11.7% from Wednesday's VWAP of .394 on 900,000 shares - let's see what all this means in the coming week!

2018 will be a positive year for CYTX imo!

On Tuesday, despite the manipulated BS close, the stock had a good overall performance for the day on decent volume with the VWAP at .4401, surpassing the .4362 on the strong Friday and .3977 yesterday.

Excellent move late in the day beginning about 3:49pm on strong late volume resulting in a close of .4687 (up .04 for the day) - the VWAP was .4448 versus .4401 yesterday - let's keep it going!

Good Two Days 25 Jan 2018 05:20 #11002

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
My previous post in this category was never shown as a current post for some odd reason.

Good Two Days 25 Jan 2018 07:35 #11003

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
What are Hedge's comments on all these upward moves?
1. Share float?
2. Market cap?
3. Cup and handle formation?
4. R/S? (I have my own source of opinion)
5. Another trap - fake rally?

Good Two Days 25 Jan 2018 09:56 #11004

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

franshei wrote: What are Hedge's comments on all these upward moves?
1. Share float?
2. Market cap?
3. Cup and handle formation?
4. R/S? (I have my own source of opinion)
5. Another trap - fake rally?[/quote

Franshei, since HF has said that he sold 96% of his holdings some time ago, I am not sure that you are tapping into an unbiased source if you get my drift - LOL.

Good Two Days 25 Jan 2018 10:00 #11005

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109

rodney.strongg wrote: My previous post in this category was never shown as a current post for some odd reason.

I do not know the reason, but it could be you had an open posting-session from the previous day, which got stored in your browser cache and received the time stamp for that reason.
Whatever- hardly any damage done, I guess.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodney.strongg

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Good Two Days 25 Jan 2018 10:28 #11006

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
1. Year end filings gave us a good hint, but I believe its climbed since then
2. Not sure of what you are asking here
3. I think I see what you are looking at but no, not by my eye...at least not yet. If you stretch out your view a little further one could consider a head and shoulder bottom trying to form but I don't think that pattern completes either.
A side note on the recent volume....most of it is churn imho.
4. Well you should know my thinking there....real key is MORE shares will need to be issued. They need to increase the share count just for the 18 million warrants they issued as not all will be able to convert as it currently stands and then have plenty of room for the NEW issue.
5. To me the real trap was the RO. One could have added all they wanted to at much lower pricing.

Good Two Days 25 Jan 2018 11:13 #11007

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: 1. Year end filings gave us a good hint, but I believe its climbed since then
2. Not sure of what you are asking here
3. I think I see what you are looking at but no, not by my eye...at least not yet. If you stretch out your view a little further one could consider a head and shoulder bottom trying to form but I don't think that pattern completes either.
A side note on the recent volume....most of it is churn imho.
4. Well you should know my thinking there....real key is MORE shares will need to be issued. They need to increase the share count just for the 18 million warrants they issued as not all will be able to convert as it currently stands and then have plenty of room for the NEW issue.
5. To me the real trap was the RO. One could have added all they wanted to at much lower pricing.

Very mild response that probably doesn't really help Franshei very much - your post on the Yahoo website about 15 minutes ago is much more consistent, i.e. aggressively negative re CYTX.

Good Two Days 25 Jan 2018 11:27 #11008

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
RS
Agree, the truth is quite negative.

Good Two Days 25 Jan 2018 18:36 #11010

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Rodney
WE should get JOHN/YMB to post here.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites