• Page:

TOPIC: TREG news

TREG news 18 Jul 2013 09:05 #662

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
Fas any comment on todays TREG license news ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TREG news 18 Jul 2013 11:09 #663

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
:joy:

What can I tell you? This is all in my Hardcore article and in the past I have even discussed this on the Yahoo board with Thomas Ichim, who is the CEO of Medistem and a personal friend of mine.

I am delighted that the issue has been resolved in this pleasant fashion- Thomas does not have the resources (money) and the extraction technology- Cytori soon will. :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: rongside

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

TREG news 18 Jul 2013 11:21 #664

• fas
I have to correct that- Thomas WAS the CEO and is more the science man at Medistem, this new guy Alan Lewis too over as CEO and Thomas is the "Hedrick" now at Medistem.

I own a few shares of Medistem...and I have always argued to anybody who wanted to listen- that Cytori missed the boat on autoimmune IP- now we have it and Astellas can come. :evil:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

TREG news 18 Jul 2013 11:40 #665

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
Thanks Fas...actually was just reviewing your HARDCORE post.

I was thinking the same that this opens up autoimmune in the USA and if someone wanted say worldwide rights to this indication...the door is now open. :nice:

Trade volume quiet....so few are understanding this as a true positive step as of today.

Cash concerns still seem present imho !!! :puke: ...Instead people should think of this as a positive step toward solving those concerns.
Of course...we still differ on the amounts needed...LOL :winky:

TREG news 18 Jul 2013 12:29 #667

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Medistem, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: MEDS), today announced that it entered into an agreement granting Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CYTX) a license and the EXCLUSIVE rights to use Medistem's U.S. Patent No. 8,241,621, "Stem Cell Mediated Treg Activation" in the United States. EXCLUSIVE = :woohoo:

Fas, I remember the discussion about CYTX possibly having lost the boat on auto-immune disease to Medistem. This is an incredibly significant deal. The whole auto-immune disease space has now opened up for CYTX. :happy:

While we were all looking for a deal with BP to provide cash, research and marketing muscle/expertise we got the Medistem deal. This has probably got a lot of people confused .......... assuming anyone is looking at CYX at all. CYTX is like an iceberg ........... huge but most of the mass (patents, trial data etc.) is under the waterline.

CYTX is not only likely to make a huge amount of money ............ :vegas: .........it has the potential to be the iceberg that sinks a large number of Titanics .... Big Pharma companies that miss(ed) the paradigm shift. :bang:

finance.yahoo.com/news/medistem-receives-notice-patent-allowance-053900167.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63

TREG news 18 Jul 2013 13:29 #668

• fas

While we were all looking for a deal with BP to provide cash, research and marketing muscle/expertise we got the Medistem deal. This has probably got a lot of people confused .......... assuming anyone is looking at CYX at all. CYTX is like an iceberg ........... huge but most of the mass (patents, trial data etc.) is under the waterline.

Anybody that is confused by this i.e the champions roaming on the Yahoo Board- cannot be helped i.e. must have the IQ level of a small Raccoon. Cytori did not even put an announcement out- it was a Medistem adhoc. :bash:

Anyway- as I wrote- it is a pre-requisite for dealing with Astellas- Astellas is the world leader in immunology in respect of organ transplantation and immune disorders.

I think the IP is only needed in the US- for Japan & Europe (in view of the pathway which I described in the latest blog article) patents are simply needed describing the METHOD of treating immune disorders with Celution.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites