TOPIC: Sabby out of common ????

Sabby out of common ???? 17 Feb 2018 18:10 #11331

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
So on Jan 4 2018 Sabby filed they owned 1,028,634 shares
However in a new filing Feb 15 2018 they filed these shares were the warrants that expire at the end of 2018. (CYTXW)
I was wondering why they never should up in the listing of institutional holders of the common shares....anyway had some time to look a bit further into it tonight.
So if they did participate in the last RO in Nov/2017 they appear to be completely out as of the year end snap shot in time.
Curious to what others think ?
Here is the Feb 15 2018 filing:
searchwww.sec.gov/EDGARFSClient/jsp/EDGAR_MainAccess.jsp?search_text=cytori&sort=Date&startDoc=1&numResults=10&isAdv=false&formType=1&fromDate=mm/dd/yyyy&toDate=mm/dd/yyyy&stemming=true

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sabby out of common ???? 18 Feb 2018 03:09 #11332

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1108
Their reporting has never been reliable and accurate. This clearly are the CYTXW with a value of 11K $. And the same amount reported as shares at year-end.

Assuming that the purpose of filing these reports is, to report the value of their portfolio to the investing public, I believe they would have to report Series B and CYTXS also, since they have value. Since they did not, I assume they did NOT participate in the RO and also do not hold shares anylonger, since they reported being out (of shares) at 9/30/17. Of course they had the CYTXW at that time too, but you do not have to report those to Nasdaq.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Sabby out of common ???? 18 Feb 2018 03:29 #11333

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Yeah, after so many turns at CYTX it is interesting they seemed to have passed or at least wanted out right away...but passed seems more likely now.
The CYTXW filing shows they sold 200K+ of the those warrants in Q4 2017

www.nasdaq.com/symbol/cytxw/institutional-holdings

Sabby out of common ???? 18 Feb 2018 12:39 #11334

• fas
For CYTX the picture at year-end looked like this:

Nothing spectacular and all on basis of approx. 35 Mio shares. I checked the filings of Perkins, Susquahanna and that new one, but could not find anything strange- just straight forward "Com new", but with some voting restrictions with Perkins.
The more I think about it, Series B Preferred Shares probably do not belong in these filings since they are not traded on Nasdaq, so it still could be that Sabby et al could own them, but than again why should they? Thats not their style, they want to sell when the PPS spikes.

The bigger mystery is still why Cytori opted for the RO format they choose. Seems now- the usual lack of transparency for shareholders. They could have chosen the simple method of 1 subscription right for each share owned and made the CYTXS available after authorization of share increase was received. But no- they opted to let big holders like Swissquote and PostFinance in, who did not own shares in the past.

I still think something bad is going to happen- I do not trust these guys for one penny- i.e. total lack of transparency.

For what reasons? That is the big question.
Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Sabby out of common ???? 18 Feb 2018 13:06 #11335

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Fas, last week you were posting about buying more shares, and today you post that "I still think something bad is going to happen - I do not trust these guys for one penny - i.e. total lack of transparency"???? What gives?

Sabby out of common ???? 18 Feb 2018 14:39 #11336

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Yep, the take under still remains quite plausible.
I am not making a mistake when I imply "under" either....just my view on what will be left for shareholders.
We shall see if next week shows a filing by Swissquote taking them under 10% level.

Sabby out of common ???? 18 Feb 2018 14:43 #11337

• fas

rodney.strongg wrote: Fas, last week you were posting about buying more shares, and today you post that "I still think something bad is going to happen - I do not trust these guys for one penny - i.e. total lack of transparency"???? What gives?

I did buy more shares on Friday- buying at these prices is not the point, I presume at present (could also change). However we are at 2 cents to the Dollar on past values which I would like to see grow based on, what I believe is the value of CCT and its successor nano-CCT. If an orchestrated take-over occurs, DOV will be right to the extent that "others" may benefit from CCT and nano-CCT.

Sabby out of common ???? 18 Feb 2018 15:04 #11339

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18

fas wrote:

rodney.strongg wrote: Fas, last week you were posting about buying more shares, and today you post that "I still think something bad is going to happen - I do not trust these guys for one penny - i.e. total lack of transparency"???? What gives?

I did buy more shares on Friday- buying at these prices is not the point, I presume at present (could also change). However we are at 2 cents to the Dollar on past values which I would like to see grow based on, what I believe is the value of CCT and its successor nano-CCT. If an orchestrated take-over occurs, DOV will be right to the extent that "others" may benefit from CCT and nano-CCT.

/

I also bought and I am very positive that this "time" will be different - as far as DOV is concerned, he has rarely been right about anything concerning CYTX except when it was basically too late!!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.756 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites