• Page:

TOPIC: Monday is March 5th

Monday is March 5th 01 Mar 2018 12:37 #11430

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
With no chance to meet NASDAQ listing requirements by then we will either hear they got the extension or their R/S plans next week.
My guess is they get the extension. However they will need to plan for a possible increase in the share count to accommodate at the very least a increase authorized shares for full RO conversion and the possibility of a RS in the future. I guess the real question is will the latter come in a separate vote or at the annual shareholders meeting ? Last meeting was in May 2017 but didn't we have meetings more in the summer in the past ?

Will they address any of this in the March 8th call (other than what NASDAQ says on the extension) ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Monday is March 5th 02 Mar 2018 03:33 #11433

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109

myownhedgefund wrote: However they will need to plan for a possible increase in the share count to accommodate at the very least a increase authorized shares for full RO conversion and the possibility of a RS in the future. I guess the real question is will the latter come in a separate vote or at the annual shareholders meeting ? Last meeting was in May 2017 but didn't we have meetings more in the summer in the past ?

Will they address any of this in the March 8th call (other than what NASDAQ says on the extension) ?

The extension is no issue I believe, but the Shareholder´s Meeting i.e. the increase in authorized shares to accommodate potential conversion AND TRADING of CYTXS on Nasdaq is, in my view.

On prior SHM´s - yes- before 2016 they were always held in August I believe (this is all from memory). In 2016 we had the Special one, deciding the split and RO in January 2016 I recall. There probably was a regular one too in 2016, but I do not re-call. And yes- I believe the 2017 one was in May. I do expect them to announce one on March 8 for May/June this year, which I find a little late in the day in view of the warrants.

There is still no news on Form 4´s i.e. options allocation for the remaining crew- very unusual.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Monday is March 5th 02 Mar 2018 04:00 #11434

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Yep, that is pretty much how I remember the ASM's as well.
I too was thinking about the option awards...originally thought they were waiting for FDA news but now that seems not to be the issue.
Could it be they wont get any ? Seems unlikely but I guess I still can dream at times...LOL

Monday is March 5th 06 Mar 2018 15:09 #11455

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18

myownhedgefund wrote: With no chance to meet NASDAQ listing requirements by then we will either hear they got the extension or their R/S plans next week.
My guess is they get the extension. However they will need to plan for a possible increase in the share count to accommodate at the very least a increase authorized shares for full RO conversion and the possibility of a RS in the future. I guess the real question is will the latter come in a separate vote or at the annual shareholders meeting ? Last meeting was in May 2017 but didn't we have meetings more in the summer in the past ?

Do you think that they will wait until 3/8 to tell us if they got the extension for the 3/5 deadline? I guess is if they did not get it, we would be more likely to have heard already.

Monday is March 5th 06 Mar 2018 16:50 #11456

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
March 8th on the call will be either thumbs up or down..

Monday is March 5th 07 Mar 2018 19:15 #11460

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
RS
Did you see the extension filing...out to Sept. 4 now.

Monday is March 5th 07 Mar 2018 21:02 #11461

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18

myownhedgefund wrote: RS
Did you see the extension filing...out to Sept. 4 now.

Thanks, I had not checked.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites