• Page:

TOPIC: 2018 Annual Meeting

2018 Annual Meeting 16 Mar 2018 20:23 #11538

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
Last year Cytori filed April 10th for the Annual meeting on May 22 2017.
When will they announce 2018's meeting.
Serious issues need addressing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2018 Annual Meeting 26 Mar 2018 15:46 #11607

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
No reverse split (really did not expect that at all)

Increase only to 100 Mio authorized (from 75):grin:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

2018 Annual Meeting 26 Mar 2018 16:15 #11608

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Read a little closer Fas !!!! :grin:
Also, I would point out still plenty of preferred shares that could be issued....but we can save that for later and I posted the release for closer inspection.

NOTICE OF 2018 ANNUAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS
TO BE HELD ON MAY 18, 2018

CYTORI THERAPEUTICS, INC.
Headquarters
3020 CALLAN RD
SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA 92121
Meeting Location:
CYTORI THERAPEUTICS, INC
3020 CALLAN RD
SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA 92121

Dear Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. Stockholder:
You are cordially invited to attend the 2018 Annual Meeting of the stockholders of Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (the “Annual Meeting”). The Annual Meeting will be held on May 18, 2018, commencing at 9:00 a.m., San Diego local time, at the Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. corporate offices, located at 3020 Callan Rd., San Diego, California 92121.
The meeting will be webcast live for those who are unable to attend in person. To access the webcast of the meeting, please visit the Investor Relations section of our corporate website at ir.cytori.com. To vote online, please see the instructions on the accompanying proxy card.
The items of business for the meeting are:

(i)
Election of members of our Board of Directors for a one-year term;

(ii)
Ratification of the appointment of BDO USA, LLP as our independent registered public accounting firm for the 2018 fiscal year;

(iii)
Approval of the amendment and restatement of the Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. 2014 Equity Incentive Plan;

(iv)
Approval of an amendment to our amended and restated certificate of incorporation, as amended, to effect, at the discretion of our Board of Directors (with the effectiveness or abandonment of such amendment to be determined by the Board of Directors as permitted under Section 242(c) of the Delaware General Corporation Law) a reverse stock split of our shares of common stock issued and outstanding or reserved for issuance, at an exchange ratio of not less than 1-for-5 and not greater than 1-for-15, such exchange ratio to be determined by our Board of Directors at its sole discretion;

(v)
Approval of an amendment to our amended and restated certificate of incorporation, as amended, to effect an increase of the total number of authorized shares of common stock under our certificate of incorporation from 75,000,000 shares to 100,000,000 shares (which amount is not otherwise affected by the reverse split);

(vi)
Non-binding advisory vote on compensation of our named executive officers; and

(vii)
Transact such other business as may be properly brought before the meeting or any adjournment or postponement thereof.
The Board of Directors recommends the approval of each of these proposals.
We have attached a Proxy Statement that contains more information about these items and the Annual Meeting. Only stockholders that own stock at the close of business on March 21, 2018, the record date, can vote at the Annual Meeting. A list of our stockholders entitled to vote will be available for inspection by any stockholder at our offices in San Diego, during normal business hours for ten business days prior to the Annual Meeting. This list will also be available during the Annual Meeting.
As permitted by rules adopted by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, we are using the Internet as our primary means of furnishing proxy materials to our stockholders. We will send our stockholders a notice with instructions for accessing the proxy materials and voting electronically over the Internet or by telephone. The notice also provides information on how stockholders may request paper copies of our proxy materials. For those stockholders who elect to receive their proxy materials in the mail, please review the Proxy Statement and Annual Report and vote using the enclosed proxy card.

We hope that you will find it convenient to attend the Annual Meeting in person. Whether or not you expect to attend, please vote electronically over the Internet or by telephone, or if you receive a proxy card in the mail, by mailing the completed proxy card to us to ensure your representation at the Annual Meeting and the presence of a quorum. If you decide to attend the meeting and wish to change your proxy vote, you may do so by voting in person at the Annual Meeting. If your shares are held in the name of a bank or broker, however, you must obtain a legal proxy from the bank or broker to attend the Annual Meeting and vote in person.
By Order of the Board of Directors,

MARC H. HEDRICK
President & Chief Executive Officer

2018 Annual Meeting 26 Mar 2018 16:56 #11609

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Item 4 is obviously required as a fail-safe in order to comply with the justification by NASDAQ re the 6 month extension.

2018 Annual Meeting 26 Mar 2018 17:08 #11610

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Agree, but if the "big deal" was near they could have waited a bit before they filed.
Also, don't rule out that this time around they will need a higher PPS to float more stock.
Clock is running.

On a humorous side note ...The date of the annual meeting (May 18) is Endangered Species Day....are they trying to tell us something ? LOL
Certainly our invested capital is nearing extinction !!!!

2018 Annual Meeting 27 Mar 2018 07:52 #11611

• fas
My brain was already in bed, at the time I made my last post. So -doesnt count. :yep:

All in all- as could be expected- nothing special- so no extra money spent or wasted and matters needing attention being taken care off.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

2018 Annual Meeting 27 Mar 2018 13:33 #11613

• fas

fas wrote: My brain was already in bed, at the time I made my last post. So -doesnt count. :yep:

All in all- as could be expected- nothing special- so no extra money spent or wasted and matters needing attention being taken care off.

The 14A filing had some interesting data- especially on bonuses, which still were very generous despite the catastrophic performance- but - what is new?

At least share OS data has been updated and you can have a look what will happen with a reverse split, which will come if no major (positive financial) news is coming our way-

Attachments:

2018 Annual Meeting 27 Mar 2018 15:24 #11614

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Appears that item iv spooked some investors today as stock closed below HF's mystical $.30 - actually means NOTHING imo - waiting on news - remember the Swiss are not stupid people.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.505 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites