• Page:

TOPIC: 1 share trades

1 share trades 02 May 2018 16:56 #11731

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
You have to love the AH trades to try to improve the picture...its been a while but the 1 share trade is back and at 17:40 I don't think its merely a settlement
trade.
1 share at $0.28 ....woohoo !!!!

Anyway, a quiet start led to a reasonably big volume day.
Maybe tomorrow has the Q1 report date PR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 share trades 03 May 2018 04:37 #11733

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115

myownhedgefund wrote: You have to love the AH trades to try to improve the picture...its been a while but the 1 share trade is back and at 17:40 I don't think its merely a settlement
trade.

I do not think those mini-AH trades impresses anybody- anyway, it does not have an impact on closing prices.

It does seem that the shorts (as could be expected) are starting work again- those 2K trades in the last 2 hours at regular time intervals I have seen in the past too and surely "they" knew this would happen. I guess we will see 20 cents sooner than us longs wish for-

Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

1 share trades 03 May 2018 12:28 #11736

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

fas wrote:

myownhedgefund wrote: You have to love the AH trades to try to improve the picture...its been a while but the 1 share trade is back and at 17:40 I don't think its merely a settlement
trade.

I do not think those mini-AH trades impresses anybody- anyway, it does not have an impact on closing prices.

It does seem that the shorts (as could be expected) are starting work again- those 2K trades in the last 2 hours at regular time intervals I have seen in the past too and surely "they" knew this would happen. I guess we will see 20 cents sooner than us longs wish for-

I do not think that we go as low as .20 - my guess is that some news takes us closer to .30 in the nearer term - currently, there are 122,000 shares to buy at .2585 out of EDGX - unfortunately, they often are game-players.

1 share trades 08 May 2018 09:46 #11747

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
With about 50 Mio needed between now and roughly the third quarter 2019 in order to execute the business plan, the question in my mind is really, what comes first - the RO or any news which brings cash in the coffers.

Without relevant news, of course with a 10 or 15 reverse split after May 18th and a present market cap of about 16 Mio (roughly 65 Mio shares at 0,25$), present shareholders will be stripped of their former investment (again). One can reasonably expect a dilution of >50% since the shorts working on Cytori are masters in their trade.

Last Thursday- they were at it with approx. 25 trades every hour at regular intervals i.e a sales program which came to work a few hours on Friday again.

Whatever happens- crunch time continues- and it remains to be seen if Hedrick & Co can convince anyone on Thursday.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.707 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites