• Page:

TOPIC: new all time low

new all time low 03 Aug 2018 09:37 #12134

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
Just checked the PPS and see we have hit new all time lows which should not be a surprise.
If you consider what the dilution is post RO #2 once converted (not counting warrants) and the market cap we ran a little before hand, $0.26 is a reasonable target
Let alone yesterday had 400K shares available for shorting and we know the RO was a failure and with not nearly enough cash to continue.

That said, I still plan to check out what is said on the 14th.
Their spin has always provided entertainment for me....even back when I had hope...LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

new all time low 03 Aug 2018 11:31 #12135

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Hedge,

No surprise but you forgot to mention one other factor. The price of the next offering will be applied to the most recent conversion price of the preferred shares issued on the recent rights offering. So even though the RO was a failure it is not finalized. It could get worse and create even more dilution with a lower exercise price adjustment. How much does Hedrick still get compensated?

new all time low 03 Aug 2018 15:00 #12138

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
They’re doing a sterling job. Pps now almost down to the pre split level, market cap down from 18 mil pre split to a little over three mil.
The only thing these guys seem capable of is obliterating share holder value.

new all time low 03 Aug 2018 15:09 #12139

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

b767cpt wrote: They’re doing a sterling job. Pps now almost down to the pre split level, market cap down from 18 mil pre split to a little over three mil.
The only thing these guys seem capable of is obliterating share holder value.

Just checked my Fidelity account after posting this and their collection of investment firms have gone from a very bearish 0.8 which they had on it for the last two years to a neutral 6.2 with Zacks reco buy. What the hell do they know?

new all time low 03 Aug 2018 17:03 #12140

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
WST
Oh I remember the filing...LOL Just a snap shot in time observation.
I don't know if even decent Sclerodac 2 news drives this back over a buck so they likely would have to do something about the PPS to even do another raise as market cap limits the ATM they have with B riley.

b7
I wouldn't read much into the Zacks data....could be simple as a quant observation on PPS movement.
If something does happen....key is what is going to be left for the common stock holder...I don't see much...if anything at all.
Lets see what the 14th brings in terms of the picture they paint.

new all time low 08 Aug 2018 13:19 #12159

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Boy, we can hit this thread almost everyday now.

new all time low 08 Aug 2018 13:40 #12160

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Pathetic! Almost down to pre RS level, market cap from 18 mil to 2 mil in just a few months. They should have just let it fall to pinks and not given the shorts the opportunity to gain from the RS. IMHO, their performance to date doesn’t warrant NASDAQ placement.
These guys don’t even have confidence in themselves as evidence, their anemic participation for a third time in RO that Maxim pumped for them.

new all time low 08 Aug 2018 13:52 #12161

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

b767cpt wrote: Pathetic! Almost down to pre RS level, market cap from 18 mil to 2 mil in just a few months. They should have just let it fall to pinks and not given the shorts the opportunity to gain from the RS. IMHO, their performance to date doesn’t warrant NASDAQ placement.
These guys don’t even have confidence in themselves as evidence, their anemic participation for a third time in RO that Maxim pumped for them.

B-7, my guess is that we will hear a major announcement of some sort on Tuesday.

new all time low 08 Aug 2018 18:58 #12162

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Well Rod, if they do have an announcement, I don’t see how it could be good with Giaro only buying one unit in the RO. Insider buying is one of the major indicators of things going well and these guys haven’t shown very much confidence in what they are pushing.
Always the optimist in news coming out, keep the faith brother, that may be all we have left.

new all time low 09 Aug 2018 06:20 #12163

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

b767cpt wrote: Well Rod, if they do have an announcement, I don’t see how it could be good with Giaro only buying one unit in the RO. Insider buying is one of the major indicators of things going well and these guys haven’t shown very much confidence in what they are pushing.
Always the optimist in news coming out, keep the faith brother, that may be all we have left.

/

B-7, I did not say that the announcement was necessarily going to be good - however, even if it is positive, any likely gain from the depressed SP now would only be a crumb compared to most of our original investments.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites