• Page:

TOPIC: COUNTDOWN

COUNTDOWN 23 Jan 2019 13:41 #12502

• rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Five trading days left until the deadline - hoping for the best, but my guess is that if it were good news (i.e. a palatable resolution), we would have already heard - anyway GLTA.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

COUNTDOWN 23 Jan 2019 14:10 #12503

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
IMHO still plenty of time but I still feel "if" something does come current shareholders wont get much out of it.

COUNTDOWN 24 Jan 2019 08:47 #12507

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Yes- again it looks like shivering until the end of the month.

I am with Rongside now- main thing is that the technology survives- hopefully in the hands of some health authority where not competing money interest but serving patients at the least possible cost is the main goal.

And yes- I would like to see the nerve-wrecking suspense coming to a conclusion. Which ever way it goes - my glass half full view is that I cannot loose- if Cytori survives- great! If not I save myself 7-800$ every year on publishing cost...lol :winky: :grin:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

COUNTDOWN 24 Jan 2019 09:52 #12508

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148

Which ever way it goes - my glass half full view is that I cannot loose- if Cytori survives- great! If not I save myself 7-800$ every year on publishing cost...lol :winky:

LOL, its been a long. long disappointing road. Fas and Hedge can always join the https://www.reddit.com/r/ATHX/$ATHX Reddit Group .

COUNTDOWN 24 Jan 2019 10:23 #12509

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Wall Street Titan wrote:

Which ever way it goes - my glass half full view is that I cannot loose- if Cytori survives- great! If not I save myself 7-800$ every year on publishing cost...lol :winky:

LOL, its been a long. long disappointing road. Fas and Hedge can always join the https://www.reddit.com/r/ATHX/$ATHX Reddit Group .

/

Only WST could post "LOL" at the fact that it's been a long, long disappointing road, and then invite Fas to join Reddit as if that's in any remote way the equivalent of Fas' site and the beloved Racoon Lodge - disgraceful!:puke: :evil:

COUNTDOWN 24 Jan 2019 13:27 #12510

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Rodney Weak, I shouldn't waste my time responding to your stupidity but my "LOL" was related to Fas's comment about saving the cost to run this site, for which HE LOL'd too!!!! This type of immature response is why you've been KICKED OUT of the ATHX reddit board on more than one occasion. For everyone else here, feel free to join. It's a high end quality board without the riff raff with many strong contributors.

COUNTDOWN 24 Jan 2019 18:37 #12512

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Wall Street Titan wrote: Rodney Weak, I shouldn't waste my time responding to your stupidity but my "LOL" was related to Fas's comment about saving the cost to run this site, for which HE LOL'd too!!!! This type of immature response is why you've been KICKED OUT of the ATHX reddit board on more than one occasion. For everyone else here, feel free to join. It's a high end quality board without the riff raff with many strong contributors.

/

Sure - we know what your meaning was - disgraceful!

COUNTDOWN 25 Jan 2019 10:37 #12521

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote: Yes- again it looks like shivering until the end of the month.

I am with Rongside now- main thing is that the technology survives- hopefully in the hands of some health authority where not competing money interest but serving patients at the least possible cost is the main goal.

And yes- I would like to see the nerve-wrecking suspense coming to a conclusion. Which ever way it goes - my glass half full view is that I cannot loose- if Cytori survives- great! If not I save myself 7-800$ every year on publishing cost...lol :winky: :grin:

/

Fas, there were 100,000 shares of CYTXZ just offered at .0037 - while not a favorable sign for a good 1/31 resolution, I bought another 50,000 anyway - you never know - 50,000 still left at that price./

Fas, I did another 40,000+ today at .0035 - compared to what I have lost on CYTX already, it amounts to pennies on the dollar - of course, they say not to throw good money after bad, but you just never know how this ugly situation plays itself out.:grin:

COUNTDOWN 26 Jan 2019 18:20 #12526

• SH
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Perhaps the team is watching golf off callan re..sign still there. Interesting article with similar loan issues for midatech
www.fiercebiotech.com/biotech/midatech-urgently-needs-investor-as-cash-reserve-dwindle

On plus side they are still having updated events in Feb...Roth and bio CEO conf.

COUNTDOWN 28 Jan 2019 10:51 #12531

• fas

SH wrote: On plus side they are still having updated events in Feb...Roth and bio CEO conf.

Yeah... problem is that listing event dates is rather easy and meaningless if one does not present at those events.

Anyway- for the time being I am done speculating and will wait for things to come- only 3 more days......:whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

COUNTDOWN 28 Jan 2019 11:24 #12532

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote:

SH wrote: On plus side they are still having updated events in Feb...Roth and bio CEO conf.

Yeah... problem is that listing event dates is rather easy and meaningless if one does not present at those events.

Anyway- for the time being I am done speculating and will wait for things to come- only 3 more days......:whistle:

/

Fas, you don't think that the pocket change for CYTXZ is worth the speculation considering how much money has already been lost on CYTX???:really:

COUNTDOWN 28 Jan 2019 11:30 #12533

• fas
Rodney- I have plenty, no need for a few more.

COUNTDOWN 28 Jan 2019 13:29 #12534

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
***Anyway- for the time being I am done speculating and will wait for things to come- only 3 more days***
Agree, 1/31 and 2/1 trading could be interesting with a special eye towards Friday night filing if we don't hear before hand.

COUNTDOWN 28 Jan 2019 15:25 #12538

• fas

SH wrote: Perhaps the team is watching golf off callan

Was wondering about that remark and checked out the golf channel on my local Sky Sports- nice course in Torrey Pines- a bit sparse on vegetation but alas. Did not see familiar faces in the crowd though and Justin Rose is likely to win the Farmers Open.

COUNTDOWN 28 Jan 2019 15:41 #12539

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote:

SH wrote: Perhaps the team is watching golf off callan

Was wondering about that remark and checked out the golf channel on my local Sky Sports- nice course in Torrey Pines- a bit sparse on vegetation but alas. Did not see familiar faces in the crowd though and Justin Rose is likely to win the Farmers Open.

Fas, the Farmers Open tournament had most of the top players in golf excluding Mickelson (who decided to skip the tournament after 30 years and instead played the week before where he finished second in a weak field) - Rose won by two strokes over Adam Scott - seeing a familiar face in the crowd would surely be a long shot.

COUNTDOWN 30 Jan 2019 12:38 #12544

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

rodney.strongg wrote:

fas wrote: Yes- again it looks like shivering until the end of the month.

/

Fas, there were 100,000 shares of CYTXZ just offered at .0037 - while not a favorable sign for a good 1/31 resolution, I bought another 50,000 anyway - you never know - 50,000 still left at that price./

Fas, I did another 40,000+ today at .0035 - compared to what I have lost on CYTX already, it amounts to pennies on the dollar - of course, they say not to throw good money after bad, but you just never know how this ugly situation plays itself out.:grin:

/

Just bought some more to round out my position - however, I bought at only .0024 which is the lowest price that has been offered at a decent quantity - currently 128,000 offered at that price - of course, that low price is certainly not a great sign for the 1/31 resolution???

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites