June 18 it is 30 May 2019 22:02 #12916

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Cytori Announces New Annual Stockholders Meeting Date for June 18

GlobeNewswire•May 30, 2019

May 28 Meeting Adjourned to Provide Additional Time to Obtain Approval of Key Business
SAN DIEGO, May 30, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (CYTX) today announced that it convened its annual meeting of stockholders on Tuesday, May 28, 2019 and adjourned the meeting until Tuesday, June 18, 2019, at 9:00 a.m., Pacific Time. The annual meeting was adjourned to allow the Company’s stockholders an additional opportunity to evaluate Proposal 4, relating to the approval of a reverse stock split of the Company’s common stock. Although more than 64% of the votes cast were in favor of the reverse stock split (Proposal 4), approval requires the affirmative vote of a majority of the outstanding shares of common stock.
The annual meeting was adjourned until 9:00 a.m., Pacific Time, on June 18, 2019 at 3020 Callan Road, San Diego, California 92121, the Company’s headquarters and the original location of the annual meeting. The record date for the annual meeting remains March 29, 2019. Stockholders that have yet to vote are requested to do so prior to the new June 18 meeting date and are encouraged to vote in favor of the reverse stock split as outlined in the Company’s proxy materials.
Stockholders who have previously sent in proxy cards or given instructions to brokers do not need to re-cast their votes unless they want to change their vote. Proxies previously submitted in respect of the meeting will be voted at the adjourned meeting unless properly revoked.
If stockholders have questions, need help voting shares, or want to change a vote in favor of Proposal 4, please call the voting center at (289) 695-3947.
About Cytori Therapeutics, Inc.
Cytori is developing, manufacturing, and commercializing nanoparticle-delivered oncology drugs. Cytori is focused on the liposomal encapsulation of anti-neoplastic chemotherapy agents or other drugs which may enable the effective delivery of the agents to target sites while reducing systemic toxicity and improving pharamacokinetics. Cytori’s pipeline consists of ATI-0918 pegylated liposomal doxorubicin hydrochloride for breast cancer, ovarian cancer, multiple myeloma, and Kaposi’s sarcoma, a complex/hybrid generic drug, and ATI-1123 patented albumin-stabilized pegylated liposomal docetaxel for multiple solid tumors. For more information, please visit ir.cytori.com.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

June 18 it is 30 May 2019 22:28 #12917

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
RS for the shorts to knock it down again, never ending cycle.

June 18 it is 04 Jun 2019 15:11 #12918

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Curious how many more votes they really need.
ALSO, IF THEY COME UP SHORT I SUSPECT THEY WILL EXTEND AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL THE DATE IN WHICH they would either get the number they need of will be forced from NASDAQ.

June 18 it is 04 Jun 2019 19:35 #12919

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I guess my question would be what’s the advantage of staying on the NASDAQ, financing?
How many times have we seen these reverse splits just to see the shorts knock it back down to a quarter? If it goes to the pinks and remains a quarter until they get their act together, it wouldn’t be that attractive to the shorts, would it?
Is the Oxford loan dependent on them remaining on the NASDAQ?

June 18 it is 05 Jun 2019 10:24 #12920

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Easier to raise new funds if on NASDAQ even though the last offerings didn't raise the amounts they were seeking.
I don't remember anything in the Oxford loan that requires it.

June 18 it is 05 Jun 2019 11:34 #12921

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
Agree with Hedge.

I would prefer them to stay on Nasdaq and probably - to put my money where my mouth is- will vote "for" on approval on the reverse split. I mentally have written off my investment anyway.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

June 18 it is 05 Jun 2019 12:30 #12922

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18

b767cpt wrote: I guess my question would be what’s the advantage of staying on the NASDAQ, financing?
How many times have we seen these reverse splits just to see the shorts knock it back down to a quarter? If it goes to the pinks and remains a quarter until they get their act together, it wouldn’t be that attractive to the shorts, would it?
Is the Oxford loan dependent on them remaining on the NASDAQ?

/

B-7, the difference with this RS is that the short interest is now minuscule and that very low short interest has more to do with the extremely low market cap rather than the $.25 price oer se - that market cap will be exactly the same after the RS, and this time the shorts imo will have no interest in shorting unless the share price rises sufficiently after the RS.

June 18 it is 05 Jun 2019 13:03 #12923

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
***the difference with this RS is that the short interest is now minuscule and that very low short interest has more to do with the extremely low market cap rather than the $.25 price oer se***
Disagree...market cap has been quite low for some time and short interest remained largely intact with usual fluctuations. IMHO, completed agended ended the short interest.

***that market cap will be exactly the same after the RS***
Agree, but I think we all know that

*** this time the shorts imo will have no interest in shorting unless the share price rises sufficiently after the RS***
Disagree again. If the funds come from Wall ST, then they will short to hedge.

June 18 it is 05 Jun 2019 14:50 #12924

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: ***the difference with this RS is that the short interest is now minuscule and that very low short interest has more to do with the extremely low market cap rather than the $.25 price oer se***
Disagree...market cap has been quite low for some time and short interest remained largely intact with usual fluctuations. IMHO, completed agended ended the short interest.

***that market cap will be exactly the same after the RS***
Agree, but I think we all know that

*** this time the shorts imo will have no interest in shorting unless the share price rises sufficiently after the RS***
Disagree again. If the funds come from Wall ST, then they will short to hedge.

/

"if the funds come from Wall St." - you are assuming an offering - I never broached that subject - I was addressing the RS - but yes an offering would possibly more than double the market cap and then yes, renewed shorting could take place.

Also, you are wrong in the first paragraph - there was a dramatic decrease in market cap over time to the point that absent a BK (which the deals solved for the time being), there was not enough left in market cap downside to make it attractive for shorting.

June 18 it is 06 Jun 2019 07:58 #12925

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
We will just have to agree to disagree on the short interest saga.

As far as raising funds...options are quite limited and the ATM is the likely first choice. I still don't see a partnership for 0918 this year. I also remain convinced BARDA is essentially worthless as a potential sale

June 18 it is 06 Jun 2019 14:58 #12926

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: We will just have to agree to disagree on the short interest saga.

As far as raising funds...options are quite limited and the ATM is the likely first choice. I still don't see a partnership for 0918 this year. I also remain convinced BARDA is essentially worthless as a potential sale

/

BTW, in the first paragraph of your prior post, what do the following words mean, "completely agended ended the short interest".

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites