General
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cellsociety Meeting September 2013

Cellsociety Meeting September 2013 29 Aug 2013 10:10 #807

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110

Very impressive list of presenters- the top of the crop in regen med.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: rongside

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Cellsociety Meeting September 2013 29 Aug 2013 10:54 #808

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
I see a couple names I know...especially Dr Perin.
20 min lectures should hold peoples attention....those that last a hour can get boring and the mind begins to drift unless you have a very energenic lecturer.
Interesting...but I will be looking towards Japan late September :whistle:

Cellsociety Meeting September 2013 31 Aug 2013 09:03 #812

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Fas - Interesting conference with considerable contribution from CYTX. I am particularly interested in the Scleroderma presentation from Guy Magalon. Hopefully we will get some info on how the initial patients reacted and details of the expanded trial. Something positive in an indication such as scleroderma with no effective alternative treatment would go a long way in changing the negative sentiment that has been crushing this stock, unjustifiably.

CYTX PR & IR have a lot to answer for. I can only hope that they cannot be more proactive in disclosing trial data due to ongoing partnership discussions.

Also of interest should be the panel discussion: Are Any Regenerative Cell Therapies Ready for Clinical Use?

Any idea if the presentations will be available online or via YouTube etc. ????

Cellsociety Meeting September 2013 02 Sep 2013 07:38 #821

• fas

Fas - Interesting conference with considerable contribution from CYTX. I am particularly interested in the Scleroderma presentation from Guy Magalon. Hopefully we will get some info on how the initial patients reacted and details of the expanded trial. Something positive in an indication such as scleroderma with no effective alternative treatment would go a long way in changing the negative sentiment that has been crushing this stock, unjustifiably.

Yes- that would be nice. Will ask Tom if any publicity is given via YouTube, Slideshare etc on the Conference. Something like this is really overdue I think, even if Cytori is not officially liaised. Its clearly their initiative. Strange that they are no sponsor- only indicated is USF Health (University of South Florida) the home of Leslie Miller- Head of cardiology, who also works with Okyanos.

By the way- as a "Fall-out" of the ASM it has been said that the French government is now also sponsoring (besides scleroderma) a 160 patient diabetic ulcer wound study. Also- done by Magalon. I think that would be worth an announcement with reference to the Naples study. Dont you think so?

Also- nice to see Paolo Macchiarini involved- the man of the approx. 18 tracchia transplants which have been global news for years.
That means the Karolinska Institute in Sweden knows Cytori and the tech well- Paolo will also be on the Bahama´s in February.... :nice:

But BIGGEST piece of NEW INFO: presentation by
Treating Inflammatory Bowel Disease with Adipose Derived Regenerative Cells - presented by Hiroshi Yoshimoto.. From where???????
Nagasaki University- i.e. colleague of Akita. That ONLY can mean good news is coming for IBD patients soon.

:vegas: :vegas:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Cellsociety Meeting September 2013 04 Sep 2013 08:54 #827

• fas

Any idea if the presentations will be available online or via YouTube etc. ????

John- I asked Tom, who responded- I will let you know if I learn more-

his answer: As far as the Cell Society, the meeting organizers control the posting of talks and presentations. We are totally removed from this decision and in the past they have wanted to not make the presentations available in real-time so as to encourage attendance. I will ask the organizers what they plan to do this year.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.644 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites