• Page:

TOPIC: Neostem awarded money for scoladererma study

Neostem awarded money for scoladererma study 12 Sep 2013 12:54 #856

• joeycav11
  • joeycav11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
Cytori looks much further ahead than NBS... This grant is given to test in an animal model. I really hope the French study results are made available. 300,000 people in USA affected by scolederma
finance.yahoo.com/news/neostem-awarded-147-765-nih-113000030.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Neostem awarded money for scoladererma study 13 Sep 2013 06:45 #857

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
Yes.

One has seen a multitude of small announcements coming out of Neostem lately, which has driven the share price upwards by 60% since the reverse split that they had.

Reason- simple- they need money- do expect a secondary in the next months. :grin:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Neostem awarded money for scoladererma study 13 Sep 2013 07:51 #858

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Fas, I guess the same can be expected from Cytori ,which is in the same boat. Taking on water but bailing as fast as they can,to keep from going down.
The frustration continues. :puke:

Neostem awarded money for scoladererma study 13 Sep 2013 08:14 #859

• fas
Roth- we will see.

Money is due latest by November, I would say. But than again- I do not think CC will survive another secondary. :bye:

Time will tell..

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Neostem awarded money for scoladererma study 13 Sep 2013 13:09 #860

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
*** I do not think CC will survive another secondary.***

Ah yes Fas...but you also speculated we would have news by the annual shareholders meeting so Calhoun wouldnt have to face the angry shareholders. He again easily survived a shareholder vote. Has had the independent but also spineless Dean leave his post with only lingering unfulfilled tag lines to show for his tenure.
DOV also remains approx zero for say 50 on positive CYTX calls as he too was looking for the ASM for meaningful news.

I think we should consider the new Roth report as a blueprint for setting the market for a secondary.

Cytori in the same place as it has always been...in need of cash and no real leverage.

Nothing happens good or bad until the vote in Japan imho...then we know what their source of cash will be that holds them for the next few months.

Neostem awarded money for scoladererma study 14 Sep 2013 07:58 #864

• fas

I think we should consider the new Roth report as a blueprint for setting the market for a secondary.

Could very well be. Of course I will remain to be optimistic on a deal- I have to, since I am married to the Company for its tech and one fine day, that deal will come. Before or after a secondary, if it has to be. Mind you there were almost 4 mio votes AGAINST CC and I know where they were coming from. The pressure is on. Believe me. :bang:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites