• Page:

TOPIC: New report By Jason Kolbert

New report By Jason Kolbert 19 Dec 2013 13:58 #1143

• rothco619
  • rothco619's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
www.thelifesciencesreport.com/pub/na/the-new-year-heralds-a-transition-in-stem-cell-development-jason-kolbert

Probably not worth the paper it's printed on based on his track record but everyone entitled to an opinion. JK doesn't seem to be in love with Cytori based on what i read. A couple mentions but seems to love other companies. Don't expect to see a higher target from him anytime soon. Perhaps lower though,draw your own conclusions and look forward to your comments.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New report By Jason Kolbert 20 Dec 2013 06:39 #1144

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1108
Michael-

Kolbert needs to make a living too and easiest is to support the "pharma like" regenerative Companies, although I strongly believe they will not show the clinical results that will make them competitive.

There are basically three important aspects of mass-culturing that will prove to be negative-

first- the thawing shock. Galipeau of Emory University has already proven clinically that cells when thawed get in a state of shock and do not function like they should. They should be given 24 hours to re-cuperate so to speak.
second- mass production and many passages from the same cell effects their potency.
third- they grow in size when cultured. That aint good either to function in the micro- environment of tissue repair.

Time will tell- but I am pretty sure about that. :yawn:
The following user(s) said Thank You: keysman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites