• Page:

TOPIC: BARDA places celutions

BARDA places celutions 15 Feb 2014 10:40 #1325

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
IF BARDA does place celutions in the USA ...what are the chances they can be used for IRB approved studies while CYTX pursues approval for thermal burns ?
...and by studies I mean in any appilcation.

#################################

Fas...any comment on what Joey posted on the YMB concerning Tommy Thompson and starting a Angle Fund for Wisconsin ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BARDA places celutions 15 Feb 2014 11:06 #1326

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
On BARDA owned equipment-

Actually Ray brought this up at LinkedIn also and expressed the hope that the government owned equipment might be used by clinic physicians to perform lets say "off-label" therapies (and maybe studies?)

The experts centeno and others- i.e. the doctors all held the opinion that this is impossible and that only the janitor who has to dust of government owned stuff will have access to it.

Hard to say- I think there must be physician training at the minimum to be able to operate the Celutions in case of calamity etc. So - this HAS to happen- the rest- when that is done- my guess would also be "janitor access only" :yep:

I will visit the Yahoo board later and see what Joey wrote.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

BARDA places celutions 15 Feb 2014 13:13 #1327

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Thanks Fas....basically what I was thinking...WST brought up the subject on the YMB as well. (BARDA Celutions)

BARDA places celutions 15 Feb 2014 14:50 #1328

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
On the other topic- Thompson and his fund.

I really do not have an opinion.

Business angels helping start-up companies tend to have an "inside knowledge" of the Company involved.

If TT sells his Cytori stock to make room for other start-up investments, that would be bad news, since he would see more potential in the other stuff.

I simply do not think he will- since Cytori is still at the beginning of its journey due to the technology being disruptive. If he disagrees - yes -thats bad news even if the stock is at 10 or 20$

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites