General
  • Page:

TOPIC: Buy frenzy and first spammer

Buy frenzy and first spammer 21 Feb 2014 09:08 #1348

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
I guess everybody saw the CTO- which just speaks of keeping confidential what has been written in the 10Q of Nov 12.

So whats the deal? Usual herd (nerd) behavior? :nice: :grin:

Oh yeah- the first "spammer" escaped my attention for an hour- will not happen again :bye:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Buy frenzy and first spammer 21 Feb 2014 09:48 #1349

• myownhedgefund
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
We have had some buying pressure and the breakout of consolidation from the Lorem announcement may have been caused by the CT ORDER filing. It certainly was me with selling.
I dont really care about the filing or how high we pop but waiting to see what kind of a price we can hold.
I mean someday there has to be a revaluation to reflect progress and future potential, right ? :bash:

Buy frenzy and first spammer 21 Feb 2014 11:39 #1350

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
I think you are right- whatever the motivation.

The market does what it wants anyway. If there is something like a short-squeeze coming - this is the right time, I see plenty of fuel coming to support a rally. :yep:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites