TOPIC: Negativity?

Negativity? 13 Mar 2014 10:55 #1419

• fatboy
  • fatboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Dear Ferllow Racoons,

I am somewhat disappointed with the negative reactions to the CC the other day. I really didn't expect any earth shattering news. If management had it and waited to disclose it they would have been criticized for holding out. Hedrick seemed very focused and laid out the strategy for the trials and for BARDA. I was happy to hear him mention the relationship CYTX is building with these agencies. I was disappointed with the fact that they did not realize their revenue projections and the mumbo jumbo accounting exercise that SAAD tried to explain was tedious. The fact remains that if you believe that ARDC's are destined to enhance the quality of life for human beings, and if you further believe that CYTX with its patented technology to work with those cells in an efficient and cost effective way is a reality, then you have to stay the course with your investment.

I felt that any opportunity to add to my position at less than $3 was prudent. I am not so sure considering all the chatter I am seeing. I hope I am not alone in my bullishness. I kind of feel like I am wandering in a wilderness of doubt. And that seems to be the way the share price is performing.

Just venting. Thanks for listening.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63, ruedhajan, rongside, d9dozrman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Negativity? 13 Mar 2014 13:12 #1420

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1108
Fatboy-

You are probably right. Maybe I should apologize, but that aint correct either- I follow my emotions and believes on a consistent basis.

My personal propensity to absorb more of this bullshit is simply close to nil, since we are hitting times now, when we have real genuine deadlines for a lot of folks with boatloads of warrants, which require some action by the SD folks to really drive PPS for a change.

For this reason I have been crossing my fingers for a few weeks for something to crop up- so far nada and yes- I admit I am heavily disappointed, but believe me - if you only have shares- you are at the right place, the technology will survive those guys at Callan Road.

In principle- we have the situation that the country where the technology has been developed now for say 12-18 months- the US is taking prevelence over countries where it has been developed for 6-7 years. Europe and Japan and where we are on the cusp of regulatory milestones.

At least I got some satisfaction- this probably "unnoticed line" out of the prepared statement from the CC:

Once the Celution System achieves reimbursement for a specific indication, we will increase our commercial investment for full launch and focus towards rapidly growing device utilization that will increase the lucrative consumable revenue stream.

I think we are 6-18 months away for about 3-4 indications that will achieve that status.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63, d9dozrman

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Negativity? 13 Mar 2014 13:40 #1421

• fatboy
  • fatboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Fas,

I feel your frustration. Your honesty and commitment to the science is inspiring to me. I do not have warrants to execute, if i had I would surely be as disappointed as you are considering the lack of transparency and the failures of execution that have plagued this management. It is hard to stay bullish on a company that you feel will have to succeed not because of its management but in spite of it. I also have not been invested as long as you and many others on this board. I hope things happen soon myself. I would surely enjoy a respite from the ratrace.

Negativity? 13 Mar 2014 16:05 #1422

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Fatboy,

Your sentiments are totally understandable. Too often have we been disillusioned by the inability of management to make good on their promises/predictions. Slowly but surely they have gone down all the wrong paths till only the right pathways were left.

Our consolation is that they (we) have a tremendous product that is capable of making a material change for mankind's health.

ADRC and the Celution device can cure all sorts of intractable diseases .............. hopefully they will be able to cure management's poor performance by finally becoming a financial success.

The low share price was always enticing because of my firm belief in the technology. As a result I am now very close to six figures in number of shares held. They are all cash paid and I fully anticipate holding them through all the games that will no doubt be played at retail clients expense. The failures todate have provided me with the opportunity to hold way more shares that I ever anticipated .......... hopefully one day I will be thankfull. :winky:

I know that you are a believer but here is some more proof that NOTHING IS INTRACTABLE FOR CELUTION.

upload.umin.ac.jp/cgi-open-bin/ctr/ctr.cgi?function=brows&action=brows&recptno=R000011825&type=summary&language=J

Additional trials are rolling out all over the world and when they mature they will be a series of tsunamis that will blow the existing medical paradigm to bits. All it takes is the first reimbursement approval and/or BP partnership deal. Waitings a bitch but the readers of this website know it is worthwhile.

You know the answer, "if you further believe that CYTX with its patented technology to work with those cells in an efficient and cost effective way is a reality, then you have to stay the course with your investment" :yep:
The following user(s) said Thank You: fas, Joncon63, rothco619, d9dozrman, fatboy

Negativity? 13 Mar 2014 19:41 #1423

• Joncon63
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
For this past CC, I was hoping management would knock it out of the park with revenue. I'd have even liked a double down the line. Instead, about as generous as I can be with an appropriate baseball analogy: we got a rain delay.

Negativity? 14 Mar 2014 06:25 #1425

• fas
Thank you John- I think this is the ultimate -well deserved rubber stamp- that one can give Cytori management- and really each layer, person and function in that management really is deserving-

Slowly but surely they have gone down all the wrong paths till only the right pathways were left.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Negativity? 14 Mar 2014 09:17 #1426

• fas
I did write a nice story about BARDA & ATHENA not really being short term catalysts from a bottom line perspective, but certain specified events from the world of translational work should become major catalysts soon, but I got called for lunch- didnt post and when I got back forgot to copy the post. Of course- I was kicked out when I tried to post that thing... :puke:

Will take a break from CYTX for a day or two and re-write in the week-end. :bye:

Negativity? 17 Mar 2014 05:49 #1427

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
*** but certain specified events from the world of translational work should become major catalysts soon,***

I am afraid "should" is they key word in this statement and history of PPS movement has not been kind when valuation "should" have increased.
Foreign sourced, small size and probably a few other reasons have seemed to water down what are usually good results.
(Usually = my opinion of the SUI results to date) :evil:

Fas, I look forward to your views on BARDA and ATHENA should you find the time to rewrite and post them.

Negativity? 17 Mar 2014 07:59 #1428

• fas
Hedge-

Yeah- I decided that I would write an editor´s note on the issue of catalysts.

It is clear- that catalysts are desperately needed in view of the warrants expiring and they should have some "mercy" for long term shareholders who happen to own these things.

Personally I do NOT think BARDA is a serious one (PPS catalyst)- but others can be . I will take my time writing though.

By the way- this revenue recognition bit must have been the cause of NOT reporting as of March 6th. The auditors ONLY expressed an unqualified opinion as of March 14th. NOT as of year-end.

Negativity? 17 Mar 2014 09:33 #1429

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas...do you have a theory why they changed the revenue recognition paramaters ? It certainly seemed to be a Japan focus as to the reason for the change and I personally think it is a yen issue with customers trying to time their payments.

I loved their solid forcast (sarcastic) for 2014 revenues as well. Most reassuring !!!

Negativity? 17 Mar 2014 10:31 #1430

• fas
No- I do not.

In the past it was simply an issue, since Cytori uses distributors in Japan, who obviously only can pay their bill, when the ultimate customer pays them.

There may be some warranty issues involved but I am not sure. I personally think its good when a customer can return his Celuttion if for some reason beyond his control, he cannot use it. This could be the case here- but than again I am just guessing.

Negativity? 17 Mar 2014 23:28 #1431

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I did finally get to read the year end filing with the accounting issues and managements attempt to right the wrongs in the auditors eyes.

Saad did a horrible job on the call trying either to or not to explain the details when questioned.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites