• Page:

TOPIC: BARDA Project Lead

BARDA Project Lead 02 May 2014 21:53 #1646

• mr5874
  • mr5874's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Does anyone know anything about this gentleman? I noticed he left Cytori in March - noted as the project lead on BARDA. Additionally, as a consultant for Cytori market entry to India.

www.linkedin.com/pub/rohit-nand/26/77/103?_mSplash=1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BARDA Project Lead 03 May 2014 06:05 #1647

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
No- I do not know this gentleman, but from his profile it becomes rather clear what he does and has been doing.

Since 2009 Cytori does not have its art work as an inhouse service any longer, but outsources all the work with flyers, video´s, marketing work, bulletins, art work etc to third parties.

Nand must have had part of that business from Cytori. I do know some of these folks, but did not know Nand.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

BARDA Project Lead 05 May 2014 11:00 #1649

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Sure everyone has seen this already but as this is the place for everything Cytori it should be here. A very big day in the history of Cytori for better or for worse.

ir.cytori.com/investor-relations/News/news-details/2014/Investor-Note-BARDA-In-Process-Review-Meeting-Scheduled-for-June-2014/default.aspx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63, d9dozrman

BARDA Project Lead 05 May 2014 18:24 #1650

• Joncon63
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Actually, I hadn't seen that yet. Thanks for posting

BARDA Project Lead 06 May 2014 11:17 #1651

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
I do have the latest Cytori news releases and latest SEC filings on the front page.

But for general "comfort", you can see them on the board´s "recent topics" now too.

So- easiest to bookmark- that page, where you can the latest in everything (i.e. if Cytori posts a news release on their website -it is automagically recorded there too through Feedburner RSS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites