TOPIC: Slowly but Surely - Okyanos

Slowly but Surely - Okyanos 20 May 2014 12:56 #1714

• rongside
  • rongside's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
okyanos.com/coronary-artery-disease/stem-cell-clinics/todd-malan/

They are getting big names behind this. Todd Malan has a great resume and is the sort of opinion leader you would want onboard.

I wouldn't be surprised to see an extension of the procedures offered at Okyanos beyond just heart disease. This facility may well be the basis for a huge international franchise operation. :winky:
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman, alexaccount

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Slowly but Surely - Okyanos 27 May 2014 13:20 #1720

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
Thanks John.

Was rather surprised to read this.

Of course we have been reading about Todd Malan many years ago and even an investor asking about Malan and his practices in a Cytori Conference Call. since it was well known that GE- the distributor for Cytori at the time- sold Celutions for "laboratory use" to clinics in the US.

Of course they were used- but also a Celution was offered at Ebay which resided in Scottsdale Arizona..... :whistle:

Anyway- I will inquire a bit about the score on Malan- there is no secret that Malan also treats patients as part of the Cell Surgical Network. I have been reading patients reviews on that. For now- simply from a page-

Stem Cells and the FDA
Dr. Todd Malan or the Cell Surgical Network is not offering stem cell therapy as a cure for any condition, disease, or injury. No statements or treatments on this website have been evaluated or approved by the FDA. This website contains no medical advice. All statements and opinions provided by this website are provided for educational and informational purposes only and we do not diagnose or treat via this website or via telephone.

Dr. Todd Malan and Cell Surgical Network is offering patient funded research to treat individual patients with their own autologous stem cells and is not involved in the use or manufacture of any investigational drugs.

Dr. Todd Malan or Cell Surgical Network does not claim that any applications, or potential applications, using these autologous stem cell treatments are approved by the FDA, or are even effective. We do not claim that these treatments work for any listed nor unlisted condition, intended or implied. It's important for potential patients to do their own research based on the options that we present so that one can make an informed decision. Any decision to participate in our patient funded experimental protocols is completely voluntary.

ATTENTION: If you have ANY concern with our autologous stem cell treatment product, methods, website, or technique and think we may be violating any U.S. law, please contact us so that we can investigate the matter or concern immediately.

Malan Page

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Slowly but Surely - Okyanos 27 May 2014 16:20 #1721

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Website says they are using "Korean" technology?. Their product page looks like a candidate for a late night infomercial.

Their promotion sounds like they will do any procedure as long as you pay and of course let them hold your first born as collateral against bringing any type of lawsuit.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites