• Page:

TOPIC: Grand Bargain

Grand Bargain 14 Jun 2014 14:32 #1791

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
As we wait for BARDA's answer and some wonder if CC is doing more than racking up frequent flyer miles on the company dole I will introduce a speculative theory. Perhaps, someone is waiting for ATHENA results to do a grand bargain style deal for all applications and choose your geographic areas. If you think about it...CYTX seems quite confident they will be partnering cardiac post ATHENA for the final phase trial. It also explains why despite lots of evidence on other indications no one has stepped forward to partner ( I am speaking in the west of course)

Saturday the 14th speculation :grin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Grand Bargain 16 Jun 2014 08:01 #1792

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
Thanks for the speculation Hedge.

If ever there will be "one sheep over the dam"- a whole herd will follow and not anyone of the individual sheep will be a bargain IMO. :grin:

Time will tell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites