• Page:

TOPIC: Remember Fistulas ...just one indication that has

Remember Fistulas ...just one indication that has 07 Aug 2014 23:53 #1992

• joeycav11
  • joeycav11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
we dont hear anything about.So many indications that may still be in the process of gaining approval. Question is why doesn't Cytori talk about these potential treatments?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Remember Fistulas ...just one indication that has 08 Aug 2014 04:19 #1994

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
Joey-

That issue is on the list... :whistle:

European Specific Claims (CE Mark) On Celution – Main Question
1. You have conveyed to us how you went through the reimbursement process motions in the UK
on Breast Reconstruction and ended up with the request for more data from NICE and an
uneconomical DRG rate. However you also have reported several other specific therapeutic claims
on Fistulae after Crohn´s and several other wound healing claims. Since these other indications
covered many serious unmet needs, the question arises of course- what have you done since
approval to get these procedures reimbursed by G5 health authorities. To our knowledge- this
process works very well in Germany and other G5 countries, where authorities are rather receptive
for new technology, which can save money for the countries health care systems. Actually- we
would expect in view of the time passed since approval, that you would be actively marketing
reimbursed procedures by now. What happened????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites