• Page:

TOPIC: Could Hendrik Forgot to Tell Us Something Else

Could Hendrik Forgot to Tell Us Something Else 29 Sep 2014 17:42 #2329

• rothco619
  • rothco619's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Just saw post on YMB about management team and there was mention that new CFO ,Tiago was not mentioned as part of the team. I signed on Cytori.com to check it out and in fact site had been updated since this morning and Clyde shores was gone. When you check management team now mention of our new/old CFO. I sure hope we are not in for another surprise announcement because I certainly can't take any more negative news.. Anyone have some insight,Dov perhaps ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Could Hendrik Forgot to Tell Us Something Else 29 Sep 2014 19:13 #2330

• mr5874
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Interesting... Doug Arm and David Oxley are no longer listed as well (pictures are removed). If I recall correctly, Oxley was fairly recently appointed Sr VP of Emerging Markets and General Manager for China, right?

Could Hendrik Forgot to Tell Us Something Else 29 Sep 2014 19:35 #2332

• forgotmorthanuno
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 44
Rothco - 2 things ....... It's HEDRICK not Hendrick........just my OCD on attention to detail....... If there are fewer CHIEFS and a few more Indians , I welcome the adjustment to the tribe. Cut the fat , eliminate non-producing, high-dollar salary sucking maggots from the payroll & we'll be closer to where we need to be. This is not the time to get a faint heart - that was years ago....... You need to just be in it to win it now...... AN "ALL-IN " mindset that resolves itself to living or dying ( financially speaking of course ) I think they are being forced to make hard decisions......I wish somebody would've done this long ago - - welcome the blood-letting. Why fear anything at this point ....... all the inefficient crap put the company at 74 cents pps. This is all good stuff bro - I've added down here in the abyss - it's just the gambler in me. I know a lot of folks put no beleief in the "charts" ...... charts said get the heck out of dodge when we broke below one dollar 46 cents..........trust me , you must get above one dollar 42 cents to resume the uptrend..... Everything below that number is just riverboat gambling - that's where we are. This is time to gamble more money , DO NOT FOLD your hand here. A one news event can/will catapult this above the resistance. I can see 3 dollars plus on the right headline - I actually think we will see it.....take another shot of whiskey and kill the thought of getting out.....STAY PUT . Forgot........
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63, d9dozrman

Could Hendrik Forgot to Tell Us Something Else 29 Sep 2014 20:01 #2333

• Joncon63
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Tiago's Linked-in profile still lists him as CFO of Cytori

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites