• Page:

TOPIC: Funding

Funding 06 Oct 2014 11:43 #2384

• rothco619
  • rothco619's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
The price activity on cytori still looks to be pretty pathetic. I assume that the warrant price has now been established. Any thoughts on if you think there will or will not be a deal to get cytori the monies needed to keep them from defaulting on loans and filing for Chapt 11, which will be the end for us ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Funding 06 Oct 2014 12:16 #2385

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
Given the new terms of our loan with a October 31st deadline....it seems faith was indeed limited by our lenders.

Someone will give them money in some form and I wouldnt hold my breath that it will be positive for existing shareholders.

Last check showed limited shares for shorting again.

Funding 06 Oct 2014 12:41 #2386

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
What DOV wrote when the news (filing) broke, I still think applies...

I seriously doubt the company would have put a specific deadline on its existence without knowing they could raise the money. Having said that, potential partners have run away at the alter several times over the years. Hopefully, this explains why there has been no insider buying since the window opened and the stock plummeted. My bet is that someone will want to finish the Barda contract and participate in the future of regenerative medicine with the low cost producer of clinical grade stem cells.

That makes sense- secondary would be very very painful. Debt from KT Lim better.

In the ultimate- when bad becomes even worse and worse.... there would be shareholders willing to cough up the 13 Mio $. They would want to control what happens with their money though and will demand Board seats accordingly and virtually all present BOD members should be gone than. I doubt that would happen. But anyway- longer term under this "horror scenario" (in 6-8 weeks- a rights issue to present shareholders would be fairest i.e. present shareholders dilute themselves.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Funding 06 Oct 2014 13:02 #2387

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I dont see how more debt, no matter what the source, as a positive... unless its convertible at higher prices being a slight positive.

Otherwise wise I expect Cytori to create its own customers because thousands existing shareholders will need fistula repair when the details come out !!!! :evil: :cry: :puke: :really:

Funding 06 Oct 2014 14:16 #2388

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Hedge-

As we all know- the interest rate on debt normally consists on a variable market rate like Libor or something plus risk factors.
In case of Cytori having to pay almost 10% plus a lot of other goodies like cheap warrants at Oxford- any rating agency would call this junkiest junk to the 10th degree.
In case KT Lim would only require Libor plus say 2% for 20 Mio $ , and redemption at the start of planned Cash flows generated in China, the market should read that like a Billionaire seeing Cytori as a rather low risk business. That would be quite positive. :winky:

I expect Cytori to create its own customers because thousands existing shareholders will need fistula repair when the details come out !!!!

:really: :really: My late mother used to say, dont work too hard or otherwise you get an ulcer.... Is that what you mean with that- shareholders getting a fistula after a barrage of bad news from Cytori? :grin: :grin:

Rongside tought us something very interesting last year about ulcers... if thats what you refer to. :write:
The following user(s) said Thank You: rongside, d9dozrman

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Funding 06 Oct 2014 14:40 #2389

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
***My late mother used to say, dont work too hard or otherwise you get an ulcer.... Is that what you mean with that- shareholders getting a fistula after a barrage of bad news from Cytori?***

Nope !

Besides...if any stock gave one ulcers then this isnt the game for them....especially high risk plays like small cap biotech.

Back to the loan...clearly terms always matter.

Funding 06 Oct 2014 18:57 #2390

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Saad left (announced) on 11/08/2014. There is no way we were not in discussions about how to refinance the debt prior to his exit/ouster/resignation. We will soon know the nature and terms of the capital raising. Patience.

I believe that the share price fall is a last ditch effort on the part of the shorts to force the weak hands (shareholders) to give up their shares. They have been assisted by the inability of management to discuss financing options or negotiations, especially if there was more than one option available. The void in information coupled with the negative ATHENA development has proven to be a godsend for them . They know that if management should ever get its act together and do a deal of consequence, then they run the risk of substantial losses.

There is no way that this company can go bankrupt unless management and the BoD wants it to. :KO: Their latest actions, belated admitedly, are a step in the right direction.

It need not have come to this. As a result of past mistakes I hope to realise five times my realistic expectations (5XRE) instead of 10XWD. What does that equal .......... 25% of my wildest dream. ...........USD 25 per share. Sure it seems like "pie in the sky" , but hey, speculative investing in biotech demands a bit of dreaming.
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

Funding 06 Oct 2014 20:09 #2391

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
***...........USD 25 per share. Sure it seems like "pie in the sky" , but hey, speculative investing in biotech demands a bit of dreaming.***

Well, they cant steal our dreams rongside ! :grin:

Funding 07 Oct 2014 11:11 #2392

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
It would be interesting to hear Dov's perspective now. He seems to have disappeared. I would think he has lots on his mind and a definitive opinion as to weather or not he feels there is a future here beyond Oct 31, with Cytori as currently organized. There has been no further communication from any of the investors with lines of communication to management past and present.

Funding 07 Oct 2014 15:45 #2395

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Roth,
Captain Hedrick is in uncharted waters without a sextant. What happens next is anyone's guess. Another dagger in my gut will only put me out of my misery.

Funding 07 Oct 2014 16:25 #2396

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Careful what you wish for rothco because a DOV appearance usually means a large drop is about to happen...a pep talk before the news if you will... :grin:
The dye is cast imho and they will stall the news until late in the month to give tha appearance that they fought to the very last minute to get the best deal for shareholders.
Large sellers are still appearing dumping a 100K or more shares in a very short period of time. Market correction isnt helping our cause but the big up days werent either.
Imagine if forgotmorthanuno wasnt still buying...LOL !!!!! :whistle:

In just watching the trading one has to wonder if a reverse split will be avoidable. :cry: :puke: :bang: :really: A early wonder I admit without details but..... :evil:

Funding 08 Oct 2014 06:49 #2398

• belgiumineurope
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
what's bothering me is that October 30 is before the next conference call.
So if we don't find 13 million by month end and go belly-up, they won't need to answer 'difficult' questions during a cc..... it will be all over at that time.....all too easy for them !! :-(

Funding 08 Oct 2014 07:01 #2399

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
When have anyone allowed to ask a question on a conference call posed a tough question. They don't let shareholders ask only analysts who have lobbed softballs . Getting fucked is usually a rather pleasurable experience certainly not in this case. It just gets worse every single day and has made my life a living hell. Try getting a return phone call from IR. Better communication with shareholders what a joke. Sure wish I could wake up and find out this was only a bad dream instead of my worst nightmare. Biotechs are risky for sure but when you are continuously lied to it does make it more difficult to know when to cut bait. The team at Cytori has been successful on that account.

Funding 08 Oct 2014 07:04 #2400

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hedge you are right we have never had any type of increase after hearing from Dov. Guess he did a good job doing CC's and Saad's bidding's in passing a false positive message instilling hope.
Going to give him the beneifit of the doubt and add unknowingly and unwittingly.Wonder what his take is now,he should update after last message to his friend and fellow investor who was under water like the rest of us.

Funding 08 Oct 2014 07:35 #2402

• UVMV
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
"Well, they cant steal our dreams rongside ! "

YES THEY CAN!!!

Funding 08 Oct 2014 07:57 #2405

• belgiumineurope
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
OK, we got the money...

Funding 08 Oct 2014 08:09 #2407

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I assume the 12.5 million net satisfies the requirement for the Oxford loan.
We didnt have to wait til month end...got that one wrong.
Possibile convertible...lucky guess.
Additional nearly 26 million shares in warrants @ 0.5771 or so....yuk !
Preffered class paying 3.6%
Vote in increase authorized shares....on tract for my 125 million shares outstanding in 2019 (maybe I am going to be light on this one)
Sub $ 10 a share Sept. 2019 still looking very real

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites