• Page:

TOPIC: New Funding Announcement

New Funding Announcement 08 Oct 2014 08:27 #2410

• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
This is certainly not the shareholder friendly capital raise that Marc promised, that's for sure but better than bankruptcy.

The way it was written I found the press release confusing. This is how I understand it. There are not enough authorized shares for the preferred conversion on day 1. Once shareholder approval is achieved, the 3.6% dividend stops and all holders will convert. So the PFD offering is just a temporary bridge to a common issuance. No mention of a redemption date on the preferred.

The regime at Cytori has done a great job of destroying shareholder value over the last few years. I wonder if KT Lim stepped in here and participated. Given the big fees paid to get this done to Roth and Maxim, I would doubt it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Funding Announcement 08 Oct 2014 09:14 #2412

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
True to form we have all been fucked by Cytori mangement. They should all choke on there adipose. Jason Kolbert now can be added to the scum bag list as he has show his true colors. :puke: was certainly not my idea of 10 times my wildest dreams and who knows how many years it will take to get there if ever. Worked so hard and long for all the money we lost.

New Funding Announcement 08 Oct 2014 09:55 #2414

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
WST-

I tried to "clean up" a post with the formatting errors in it but something went astray- too much was deleted...

Maybe you can "restore" with a text that you saved in "wordpad" - copied and paste in your browser without the "hidden formatting" of the original filing.

thanks

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

New Funding Announcement 08 Oct 2014 10:31 #2415

• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Fas,

Im not clear on what you are talking about with regard to formatting errors.

Regarding Athena, put simply the agreement calls for a reduction in the PFD conversion rate if the FDA decision , expected on October 17th, results in a material delay in Athena. In other words, PFD investors are protected from an adverse FDA decision on Athena. So even though funding of Athena is not there at this point, Cytori does need positive FDA feedback if there is any hope for moving the share price up, IMHO. Same caveat applies to warrant strike price.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites