• Page:

TOPIC: Todays presentation

Todays presentation 12 Jan 2015 21:08 #3162

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
Since no one else has commented I guess I'll start the conversation.

Really little if anything new from what has been previously discussed here.

Most time was spent on scleroderma.
Its their #1 priority.
STAR should start soon...France's trial will also be confirmatory.
Chance for "rare disease pricing"
General comment about external funding whenever possible.

Cardiac results in Q1 2015 then decide what to do.

Osteoarthritis trial... pain in walking primary endpoint @ 12 weeks.

Hair regrowth application starting Q1 2015 but I wasn't really sure what they were saying was to start...as in trials vs commercial use. Of course this is no longer a Cytori application.

Some BARDA babble and one or two other small mentions but that about covered it..
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Todays presentation 13 Jan 2015 00:32 #3164

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: rothco619, d9dozrman

Todays presentation 13 Jan 2015 09:47 #3167

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
had a busy day for a pensioner, but just finished listening to the 16 minute + presentation.

If you compare that with whats been said, to the slides from the presentation which Hedge also linked, you will realize that 16 minutes is WAY way too short to cover all the information in there.

Key what I see- we have product differentiation- different names to the Celution output which we learned that such exists since 2009, so that one can see as some sign of improvement.

There is-as Hedge mentioned- no big new things, but that would be embarrassing if such would come to us at this stage of development.

But... very positive as I see it- a lot of new detail on the things they have decided to pursue and a lot of self shoulder tapping on its preparation.

As an example- now it is "claimed" that two pre-clinical studies were done on pigs and mice with fibrosis to test the feasibility for scleroderma- after Cytori went "looking" for a partner which they than found in Guy Machelon and the French government as sponsor....

LOL- my ass. LOL I like it- but tells you what either liars or a secretive Company Cytori is. Lets pick the one with a "positive smell" around it- just secretive to keep ahead of competition say..

I tried to download the presentation file at Slideshare, but that is not "allowed"- contrary to the past this "openness" also does not exist any longer.

Unfortunately I cannot embed the slide here- since only easy code is allowed in the forum BB code and slideshare´s code works with Iframe code.

I will copy some of the slides which I think are important- and will comment more later- have still something to take care of today.

See you later.
The following user(s) said Thank You: keysman

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Todays presentation 13 Jan 2015 11:54 #3172

• StevieRay
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Apparently, I’m not the only one fed up with the Cytori scheme. After listening to yesterday’s presentation it is clear there is extreme desperation in their voice and a total lack of confidence.
Anyone holding this garbage is only fooling themselves or they are too blinded by the science to see the reality. Why on earth are there still 77 employees remaining? This could easily be cut down to 10.
The market has spoken loud and clear. Cytori sucks! And the dumping continues…
49 cents going once, twice, sold! Heck, since we like you so much, you can have it for 48 cents!
It must be really embarrassing attempting to peddle this garbage. It’s no wonder he presented this in record time! For a moment there it sounded as though he was being chased by loan sharks for defaulting on a loan. Good thing they have cell therapy for busted knees.

Todays presentation 13 Jan 2015 12:03 #3173

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
It is a good presentation. The time allowed is too short and Hedrick has to rush through. The company is in the right focus.

Todays presentation 13 Jan 2015 12:18 #3174

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Stevie-

Cytori has been making MANY MANY mistakes. I guess if you realize that, you do not go into a monastery to ask the dear lord for forgiveness, but try to fix it . They are doing that in an OK fashion from a "organizational perspective".

For the finances it simply was too late- CC and Saad have left too much shit, which could not be cleaned up.

The KEY - I repeat - THE KEY mistake in the past was in technology

I wrote the HARDCORE article in April 2012, but it was after realizing this for a few years before already until I finally got it off my chest.

I do hold Hedrick responsible for this mistake- and only him, since he was always the scientific brain. Together with John Fraser.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Todays presentation 13 Jan 2015 12:59 #3175

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Lets not forget Lloyd Dean's role in the debacle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He enabled the above mentioned to run it into the ground and still chickened out running for the hills instead of doing his job. I don't believe his excuse for leaving one minute. From the beginning as others touted his "connections" it was all spelled out in testimony on his views of rewarding with salaries and options to properly incentivize company officers to do their jobs !!!

Many people remember his 10xWD or double down quotes but I also remember his first annual meeting where the "I am a patient man but my patience is limited" quote. It turned out he was cut from the same cloth as the rest....rewards for failure and keeping the status quo.

Back to the presentation...maybe next time our interactive spreadsheet should be included in a slide....LOL. With Hundreds of millions in sales just a few short years away institutions will be falling all over themselves...$0.52 would be nothing ! :evil:

Todays presentation 13 Jan 2015 14:02 #3180

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Hedge thanks for the links to the sides. When I listed to the presentation yesterday the slides did not come up on my screen. I felt that Hedrik had done a poor job and that there had to be slides. Well, I relistened to the presetation and viewed the slides and my mind was not changed. Probably one of the worst presentations I have seen. Dov mentioned on a post that if one had heard of Cytori for the first time now and did not know the history would you invest. I thought about that and if yesterdays presentation would have been my first exposure the answer would be no.
Yesterdays presentation, shows just how far this company has fallen. Hedrik sounded beaten ,rushed and unenthusiastic. He sounds more like a man on the way out then one energized and excited by the prospects of the company. When he speaks of 10 years in Japan and sales there and the prospect of future sales I have to laugh or in my case cry. Hedrik sounded as if he was reading from a script rather then speaking knowledgeably from the heart. Reading between the lines or listening between the lines I think that he was hiding something and that we are about to get another unexpected surprise and not a good one. Clearly from the activity today investors who were expecting to be pumped up by yesterdays presentation were not.
But thet are cutting expenses. What a joke.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

Todays presentation 13 Jan 2015 14:28 #3183

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
rothco

I thought for the most part Hedrick sounded like Hedrick...he does seem to struggle for words from time to time and it was a lot to try to squeeze in for 16 minutes but I do agree with you that he didn't sound enthusiastic at all about Japan. Again I ask...WHAT'S THE PLAN FOR JAPAN ? Cytori refuses to offer one other than they are going to run the SUI trial.

Bull or Bear one fact remains after all these years they STILL haven't solved the cash issue and that hurts the PPS !!! :cry: :puke:

Todays presentation 13 Jan 2015 14:36 #3185

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Roth,

I am afraid you may be correct. The savings issue is a case of too little too late and the next funding "CRISIS" is right around the corner. The way things look Hedrick may be checking in to Okyanos for a procedure soon. But then again that would be positive news for me since it would portend that he believed the therapy to be beneficial!

This company is an eternity away from "hundreds of millions in sales" Our best hope is that the BARDA funding is used to roll out the new Celution apparatus, without that there is nothing.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites