• Page:

TOPIC: While Cytori Flounders, Competition Moves Foreward

While Cytori Flounders, Competition Moves Foreward 06 Feb 2015 14:02 #3349

• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Anyone ever hear of this Chinese company that already has Phase IIa data on knee osteoarthritis? Trying to figure out if it is for real. A footnote indicates that the analyst got paid to do the report.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

While Cytori Flounders, Competition Moves Foreward 06 Feb 2015 14:27 #3350

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
I do not know whether this is competition- from what the analysis writes, one would think it is- but than again -

there are many crooks gathered around in the financial world.. :really: :grin:

from the 10K-

Corporate History
Cellular Biomedicine Group, Inc., a Delaware corporation (formerly known as EastBridge Investment Group Corporation), was originally incorporated in the State of Arizona on June 25, 2001. The Company's principal activity through June 30, 2005 was to manufacture mobile entertainment products.

In 2005, the Company decided to exit the mobile entertainment market and dedicate its activities to providing investment related services in Asia, with a strong focus on high GDP growth countries, such as China. The Company concentrated its efforts in the Far East (Hong Kong, mainland China, Australia) and in the United States and sought to provide consulting services necessary for small to medium-size companies to obtain capital to grow their business, either to become public companies in the United States or to find joint venture partners or raise capital to expand their businesses.

On February 6, 2013, and as further described below, we completed a merger to acquire CBMG (the "Merger").
As a result of the Merger, the Company now has two operating subsidiaries: EastBridge Sub and CBMG (BVI) (which in turn has its own subsidiaries).

CBMG BVI, our primary operating subsidiary, focuses on the development of new treatments for serious chronic and degenerative diseases, including cancer, osteoarthritis, tissue damage as a result of stroke, spinal muscular atrophy, various inflammatory diseases, joint degeneration and metabolic diseases

One of those infamous "reverse mergers" again, where the owners can set any price level they want and just fague "price levels" with other folks in the "game"...until until there are not enough dumbo´s to buy the stock any longer...

There are exceptions to this game... but over 90% of reverse mergers are scam. :KO:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

While Cytori Flounders, Competition Moves Foreward 06 Feb 2015 16:05 #3351

• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
A reverse merger by itself isn't a conviction of fraud but I do share your caution, especially since the research was bought and paid for. The report was well done, though I must say.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites