• Page:

TOPIC: Adipose MSCs Protection Nuerons After Stroke

Adipose MSCs Protection Nuerons After Stroke 27 Feb 2015 10:59 #3565

• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
This is a very interesting study that show the power of adipose derived MSCs to prevent damage from a global stroke. I This is a very interesting study It also further supports the work done by Athersys on Stroke.

The results of the present study suggest, proof-of-principle, that administration of MSCs immediately after transient global cerebral ischemia/reperfusion can prevent neuronal death. This neuroprotection is associated with a suppression of BBB disruption, endothelial damage, and neutrophil infiltration during the ischemic neuronal damage process.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Adipose MSCs Protection Nuerons After Stroke 27 Feb 2015 12:27 #3567

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Stroke is very important, but will not be on Cytori´s plate for some time, since its challenging and not low hanging fruit. :whistle:

As Okyanos treat neurological disorders- Mannitol first to open the BBB, followed by SVF, I believe to be optimal treatment going forward.

Would be nice to know what happened with the Fraunhofer collaboration but as usual Hedrick is keeping his mouth shut. :evil:

The link leads to a site where one has to log in- for connoisseurs the paper attached-

File Attachment:

File Name: 2015-ADMSCReduceNeuronalDeath.pdf
File Size: 1,281 KB
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites