• Page:

TOPIC: CYTX Short Borrow Rate Goes Up

CYTX Short Borrow Rate Goes Up 02 Mar 2015 10:41 #3608

• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
The shorts have raised he borrow rate on CYTX shares from 11% on Friday to 17% today. So one can safely assume that there are new shorts that are adding on this hyperbolic move. We need some follow-up news to hurt em.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

CYTX Short Borrow Rate Goes Up 02 Mar 2015 14:49 #3614

• Old Young Fox
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
i have no experienence in the momentum and algo traiding, but i think that is the profession of sabby and his combo.

Fuel for the next hype :nice:

holdi

CYTX Short Borrow Rate Goes Up 02 Mar 2015 15:59 #3615

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
Interactive Brokers down to 10K shares avail for shorting...been quite awhile since it was that low.

Bumped our heads on the 200 dma again today.

CYTX Short Borrow Rate Goes Up 02 Mar 2015 16:41 #3616

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Well we KNOW that the shorts are selling here and we HOPE that Cytori is selling on the ATM to raise capital. Yet the share price is holding its gains. 7 days to go above $ 1.00 to delist the delisting issue.

CYTX Short Borrow Rate Goes Up 02 Mar 2015 16:49 #3617

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25

Wall Street Titan wrote: 7 days to go above $ 1.00 to delist the delisting issue.

Everybody keeps saying a dollar for 10 days, but I thought the notice said 100 Million $ Market cap for 10 days.

I am not sure why nobody else remembers it, alternate universe? :bye:

CYTX Short Borrow Rate Goes Up 02 Mar 2015 17:03 #3618

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Form 8-K for CYTORI THERAPEUTICS, INC.

31-Oct-2014

Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Continued Listing Rule or S

Item 3.01 Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Continued
Listing Rule or Standard; Transfer of Listing.
On October 30, 2014, Cytori Therapeutics, Inc., a Delaware corporation (the "Company"), received a letter (the "Notice") from the Listing Qualifications staff of The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") indicating that, based upon the closing bid price of the Company's common stock for the last 30 consecutive business days, the Company no longer meets the requirement to maintain a minimum bid price of $1 per share, as set forth in Nasdaq Listing Rule 5450(a)(1).

In accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5810(c)(3)(A), the Company has been provided a period of 180 calendar days, or until April 28, 2015, in which to regain compliance. In order to regain compliance with the minimum bid price requirement, the closing bid price of the Company's common stock must be at least $1 per share for a minimum of ten consecutive business days during this 180-day period. In the event that the Company does not regain compliance within this 180-day period, the Company may be eligible to seek an additional compliance period of 180 calendar days if it meets the continued listing requirement for market value of publicly held shares and all other initial listing standards for the Nasdaq Global Market, with the exception of the bid price requirement, and provides written notice to Nasdaq of its intent to cure the deficiency during this second compliance period, by effecting a reverse stock split, if necessary. However, if it appears to the Nasdaq Staff that the Company will not be able to cure the deficiency, or if the Company is otherwise not eligible, Nasdaq will provide notice to the Company that its common stock will be subject to delisting.

The Notice does not result in the immediate delisting of the Company's common stock from the Nasdaq Global Market. The Company intends to monitor the closing bid price of the Company's common stock to allow a reasonable period for the price to rebound from its recent decline but will continue to consider its available options to regain compliance. There can be no assurance that the Company will be able to regain compliance with the minimum bid price requirement or maintain compliance with the other listing requirements.

CYTX Short Borrow Rate Goes Up 02 Mar 2015 18:29 #3619

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
That's $ 1,000,000 not $ 100,000,000 so all we need to be concerned with is $ 1.00.

CYTX Short Borrow Rate Goes Up 02 Mar 2015 19:14 #3620

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
test

CYTX Short Borrow Rate Goes Up 02 Mar 2015 22:22 #3621

• agamemnus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
There was a $50M minimum notice, and a $1 minimum notice.

CYTX Short Borrow Rate Goes Up 03 Mar 2015 08:49 #3622

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Yes. Those two notices is also what I remember. Although with the number of shares now converted from prefered the 50 Mio notice should not be any issue any longer.

With now approx. 118 Mio shares OS, the question arises when the warrants issued to Sabby and Co will become tradable and IF they become tradable.

Normally its six months AFTER the fact that those are convertible or tradable. Obviously they would give shorts and longs another piece of paper to play with. :whistle: :grin: It was a full warrant, convertible at 57 cents on a share, wasnt it??? So - 26 mio extra?? :winky:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

CYTX Short Borrow Rate Goes Up 03 Mar 2015 10:04 #3626

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Of course Sabby's warrants will convert...why wouldn't they ? Or are you asking if the warrant itself trades ?

Yes 26 million warrants (really 25.9xxxxx million) convert at $0.5771 but also the 4 million shares (This was a redo compensation from the June 2014 raise w/o ATHENA stoppage disclosure) issued at $1.00 and got a equal number of warrants at $2.00 had their conversion price lowered to $0.5771 in the Sabby deal. So we are talking 30 million warrants priced at $0.5771 !!!

CYTX Short Borrow Rate Goes Up 03 Mar 2015 10:16 #3627

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115

Or are you asking if the warrant itself trades ?

I have not checked the agreement, but was more or less assuming they would have either have the options to convert, hold or sell in the open market, which I believe to be the most common deal making for micro caps.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

CYTX Short Borrow Rate Goes Up 03 Mar 2015 13:18 #3628

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hedge, Can you share the borrow rate at Interactive?

CYTX Short Borrow Rate Goes Up 03 Mar 2015 14:09 #3629

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
200K, down from 300K this morning

CYTX Short Borrow Rate Goes Up 03 Mar 2015 15:04 #3630

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Sorry WST...kinda dawned on me after my post what you we asking...I don't know the IR borrow rate...no account there. However they do offer whats avail to short in terms of number of shares on the web and that popped back up to 300K by the close.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites