• rothco619
  • rothco619's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67

File Attachment:

File Name: 6949d215-5443-45ee-a49d-6993dba5e7e0.pdf
File Size: 863 KB

Hopefully, I did this correctly so you can read entire report. if not sent to fas and he will do it.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63, d9dozrman, Old Young Fox, mikeadd@twitter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lateset from Maxim 04 Mar 2015 12:09 #3656

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
:grin: :grin: :grin:

You are doing fine. :woohoo: Its not that difficult after all- is it?

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Lateset from Maxim 04 Mar 2015 12:50 #3658

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Worked fine for me roth but posting links doesn't seem to work for me anymore either. Have to cut and paste them so what did you do different ?

A bit comical was the using of 94 million shares when the company updated the outstand number as of the end of February today.

Scleroderma question...they use 2 treatments per patient. One for each hand or is a follow-up treatment necessary ?

Lateset from Maxim 04 Mar 2015 14:25 #3659

• agamemnus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9

myownhedgefund wrote: Worked fine for me roth but posting links doesn't seem to work for me anymore either. Have to cut and paste them so what did you do different ?

A slightly annoying issue for me as well -- using the link button did not seem to work.. had to do the BB tags by hand. But now it does. Hmm, maybe a case of parsing -- some links might work (e.g.: tried " www.google.com " -- works), but others not... or they didn't, anyway.

A bit comical was the using of 94 million shares when the company updated the outstand number as of the end of February today.

Interesting bit of information. Sabby could have cashed out with quite a bit of profit, but they didn't. Perhaps they don't want to mess up the stock price and are doing Cytori a favor. That's good news going forward. :vegas:

Lateset from Maxim 04 Mar 2015 16:43 #3660

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
"Interesting bit of information. Sabby could have cashed out with quite a bit of profit, but they didn't. Perhaps they don't want to mess up the stock price and are doing Cytori a favor. That's good news going forward."

Aggie,

They don't seem like the kind of guys to do favors. I think they think they can keep the price over a buck and wait for some good news to get a bump. I hope they are right.

Lateset from Maxim 04 Mar 2015 19:56 #3662

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Why do many assume that Sabby will exercise its warrants struck at $.57 just because they are in the money. They still have a time premium decent time premium, although the deeper in the money the less that time premium is worth. The only logical reason to exercise is to dump the shares, otherwise they's be better off just holding on to the warrants. I do remember that Mark Saad told me that he would see exercises on the $2.59 warrants as the share price rose to the $5 area but those warrants had less time on them. Thoughts?

Lateset from Maxim 04 Mar 2015 21:31 #3663

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
I have been considering the same WST. When is it worth the cashing in of the warrants for Sabby. First off he cant exercise until his 6 months are up but I thought about a $2 premium would be a area hard to pass on. Puts him right in the middle of the old trading range and a $50 million payday !
Of course, nothing says it wont be more or less. Or exercises are executed on a piece meal basis getting some return and gambling with the rest..

Lateset from Maxim 05 Mar 2015 22:24 #3667

• agamemnus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
As far as I know, most of the warrants are exercisable only in April or so. The convertible bonds are immediately exercisable.

They can use the warrants and bonds to buy the stock, but doesn't mean they will sell the stock immediately. So far it seems they have only exercised enough to get 9.99% and no more.

Of course it is advantageous for them to wait till the 10 days at $1 are up to sell even a sliver, if they want to preserve the value of Cytori stock -- and their investment! They can't really sell a large number of shares without causing the price to plummet. Yes, I think they might wait a while.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy, mikeadd@twitter

Lateset from Maxim 06 Mar 2015 14:07 #3672

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Aggie,

I agree. They have no reason to panic and send the thing into a tailspin. The stars are aligned for good news and they are in the cat bird seat. Just hope that when they pull the trigger there is enough substance to maintain the price and continue the momo.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites