• Page:

TOPIC: 100 to 150 range for a while

100 to 150 range for a while 17 Mar 2015 09:43 #3822

• cytxer
  • cytxer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
I see lots of predictions, and make some as well... the 115 offering, and near future events leads me to guess that we have a range for the medium term. $1 to $1.50s should be a good range, which matches on of the most boring phase in the TA as well... I see lots of people chasing to the wrong direction at the "overshoot phases". big money is good at it... and causing lots of angry posts soon.

For the traders... it's the perfect time to make 20-30% income, but cannot have a stop loss since the big money will take your shares for cheap.... so don't risk more than you're willing to lose (shares or $$$) Just my take, GL

Changed the title since some are getting lost in details, rather than the picture....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1,15 range for a while. 17 Mar 2015 09:59 #3823

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
There is no $1.15 offering
They have to include a price where the company is trading at and the closing price on 3/12/2015 was $1.15
All companies have to do this with these filings...it means nothing !!!

1,15 range for a while. 17 Mar 2015 10:10 #3824

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Sorry Hedge, it means everything.

That price is tattooed in everybody's mind, like it or not this is the way it has worked for a very long time... 1,15 is a safe bet to keep above a $, when it goes a bit higher will be time to make some money for the company... High volume from the last couple of weeks indicated the most simple rule in trading....

I haven't heard a direct response from you for a long time, then I see this definite statement which makes me wonder why so serious...

1,15 range for a while. 17 Mar 2015 10:19 #3825

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Hedge is correct, the $1.15 means nothing. Fortunately the share price is holding up well and it seems that most investors understand the ATM is an important tool to raise capital on a flexible basis. This is not a standard secondary offering that would have knocked shares down by 20% in order to get it done on top of a 7% U/W fee and maybe even require free warrants. This is a big plus, IMHO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rothco619, d9dozrman

1,15 range for a while. 17 Mar 2015 10:23 #3826

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
OK WST, you keep saying that on every board... We'll see, let's average the price for March and April? what do you say?

I will be more than willing to eat my humble pie if I am wrong.

And make sure you read the first post when I talk about the range.

1,15 range for a while. 17 Mar 2015 11:33 #3830

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
In my view this whole bit last night and today SHOULD BE a non-event, since it simply updates something which has been around for more than 9 months.

Anyway- maybe it was good that WST explains that to those eloquent investors at YMB, but Cytori also could have been more clear in the filing.

I am sure "smart money" will use the "climate" to its advantage.

My crystal ball says "we will close green today" and will continue our journey as if nothing happened tomorrow. :grin:

And that prediction is not a result of technical analysis but the grumbling of my belly. :evil: :happy:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

1,15 range for a while. 17 Mar 2015 13:48 #3832

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
cytxer, all I'm saying is that there is no $1.15 offering, the premise behind your prediction, as Hedge stated. If your range is on the money, it has nothing to do with the $1.15 mentioned in the updated prospectus. If your prediction is wrong, it will also have nothing to do with $1.15. I said earlier today on YMB, before the market opened that I thought that CYTX would close up today after the initial SEC filing jitters. If it does, especially given the weak market today combined with the SEC filing, its a really good indication that this run has a way to go.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

1,15 range for a while. 17 Mar 2015 14:23 #3833

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
WST, it doesn't matter where CYTX closes today, or tomorrow. It matters what it does in the next several weeks/months.

The price that was spoken of, was 1,15 according to the filing... Why would they talk about that price, if it meant nothing?? did you ask them why?? why would they mention that price? that is the oddest comment to make if it meant nothing.. No??

Anyway, I am NOT here to talk about that price at all, I am talking about the price movement in the next several weeks/months. It is nothing religious debate... it is just a pattern that is set when a company makes a move/deal like that... It is saying that hey "that day's price was this, and I want to make 40 Million $", go make it for me... that is 30% dilution at this prices, and if you think we are going up to $5, then is only a 10% dilution, make your educated guess (and for those who are thinking about trading it, instead of venting about traders making all the money, was some kind of heads up)

I will keep the ranges to myself from now on, peace.

1,15 range for a while. 17 Mar 2015 16:54 #3835

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
CYTXER,

Your opinion is a good one and no one on this board has the right to criticise you. Please keep posting your ideas here. This board thrives on the information offered by people like you who study this company and have strong opinions regarding its past and its future.

Considering the past conduct of this company I would certainly support your opinion about the possibility of a dilution. I, and I think many others on this board, hope that the new CFO will use the ATM as a tool to fund the company. Sell shares into the market in a well paced orderly fashion so as to maintain the integrity of the PPS. In the conference call they mentioned that they have a variety of tools with which to fund the company. It would be refreshing to see them use these tools in an intelligent strategic manner. That would be an important milestone for Cytori. A "strong" balance sheet is a very large piece to the puzzle that is Cytori.
:vegas:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikeadd@twitter

1,15 range for a while. 17 Mar 2015 17:34 #3836

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
It would be refreshing to see them use these tools in an intelligent strategic manner

When it comes to Cytori management the statement you made Fatboy is an oxymoron,kind of like what we have running this company.

1,15 range for a while. 17 Mar 2015 18:14 #3838

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fatboy,

It is the nature of business, they need money and they - will make, or have made - some money to survive. The first day that Volume exploded, we all noted that and made our moves to one way or another. My trader mind says, at least 25% been done already, I would've done 60-70%, with that volume...

Hedge and WST went after such unrelated point in the whole post, that I must question their motives. I call it as I see it. for them to say, no no no, they did not tap the ATM, I would like to say, Hello??? have you been around in the past several years???

I have nothing against them raising money, I welcome it. Hedge didn't finish reading and had to make a comment, WST wanted to play too I guess.

I am long, but you won't see me say buy, buy, buy, and no worries about anything.... Then I am as guilty as Chris was.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

1,15 range for a while. 18 Mar 2015 08:59 #3840

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
I think a lot of people are considering this ATM to be another SECONDAY. I think the stock is under pressure for a short while. Main concern for the longs is stock dilution.

1,15 range for a while. 18 Mar 2015 09:28 #3841

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
This is the second test for Hedrick. He failed miserably in the first. We gave him a pass due to the misguided managers that have since left the company. I hope the new regime is up to the task ahead. The challenges are many. The opportunities are many as well.

1,15 range for a while. 18 Mar 2015 09:35 #3842

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Roth,

I have characterized CYTX as an "enigma" I prefer to give the new regime the benefit of the doubt. There are some positive forces propelling optimism here. I can understand your cynicism considering the companies past performance. I am sill losing my ass but at least we are off the lows. For now at least.

1,15 range for a while. 18 Mar 2015 09:44 #3843

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
ATM buyers: I think they are mostly institutional. Thus, they must have some targets in mind. They may be very different from the retail buyers: they may want lower prices than what we want to pay for.

1,15 range for a while. 18 Mar 2015 10:31 #3844

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I think the ATM sales started yesterday at 1.30 plus and now around 1.20. I think most the buyers may come in between 1.1 and 1.2. I hope the stock will not drop into the 1 to 1.1 range.
The following user(s) said Thank You: keysman

100 to 150 range for a while 18 Mar 2015 17:15 #3848

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
It's not a big deal, this is fine.. Let them finish these few trials... It will be OK

:vegas:

1,15 range for a while. 18 Mar 2015 21:15 #3849

• Brimstone32
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Does anybody know how often ATM sales have to be announced? Haven't found that data

1,15 range for a while. 19 Mar 2015 07:17 #3851

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Cytori does not have to issue a press release every time they tap the ATM. One filing is all that is necessary.

100 to 150 range for a while 01 Apr 2015 09:14 #4038

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I guess I was right, so far? :whistle:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites