• Page:

TOPIC: Filling the gap below?

Filling the gap below? 28 Apr 2015 08:57 #4367

• franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
CYTXER: You are the guru, what is your opinion?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Filling the gap below? 28 Apr 2015 11:56 #4369

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Filling the gap is merely the consequence of something (secret) that is never mentioned by TA experts, 99% of which have no idea about it...

To me, this chart broke when violated the .90s yesterday? and now just in a downtrend. Every algo will sell the rally, the reason short number dropped was because the uptrend started a while ago, not anymore...

Of course, a smart move by the management can change all, but I am not holding my breath...

The bottom has two scenarios, one just under the gap, OR lower than last bottom... Yikes, but as long as Marc doesn't know how this game is played, you must protect your money... I sold in 1.30s,, (tried and bought in .90s but stopped out with small loss) and will buy when the uptrend is confirmed again, wherever that is... don't try to catch the knife, rarely works.

There is a small bounce coming in the next few days, but SHOULD be shorted by the algo runners.

Filling the gap below? 28 Apr 2015 12:04 #4370

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
It's time for everyone to realize that we have been Calhouned again.This is looking more and more like a scam every day. I am so disgusted. If Cytori is not going bankrupt then dillutive financing will be announced on day of call. I am so stupid for thinking this was going to turn and my ass is sore from me kicking myself for not getting out when I could like KT LIM did and if companies stays afloat get back in at .50. Tiago is no better then Saad and Hedrik no better then Calhoun. Ethics is not a word in there vocabulary. :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

I guess we are back on the delisting watch again.

Filling the gap below? 28 Apr 2015 12:46 #4372

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
At first, I thought we would go back up from 90s to over $ 1. After several attempts, it appeared to me that we may be in trouble. The implications of this "breakdown" are significant to me:

1. All the recent gains may all be wiped out.

2. The ideas of delisting and reverse splitting flash again. Many people (including DOV) did mention r/s before, as the shares outstanding are becoming more and more (soon it may go beyond 175 million shares). To the company's advantages (the use of company shares as cash), r/s maybe good; but, bad for the long-term holders.

3. I think the ATHENA data, regardless how good it maybe, may still sink the PPS. It may "not be good enough". However, if CYTX is able to make a deal out of all the cardio data, things can change.

4. The first Q earning release is coming just around the corner (early May). Traditionally, it is a bad Q as expenses always exceed income. If there is a positive surprise, things can change.

5. Biotechs may be under pressure around this time of the year. CYTX has been up by 300%, the bubble may about to burst, regardless all the positive spins from Roth, Maxim, Zacks..... Maybe the recent rally is a setup for a selloff.

Now, if there is selloff, what is the price that can be considered safe, should there be a r/s? DOV mentioned before that at 50 cents, the stock would be considered fairly priced. Maybe and maybe not, we shall see. My guess, based on what had happened to STEM and ASTM/VCEL. is that it could be lower (when the short sellers may drive it lower).

Filling the gap below? 28 Apr 2015 17:05 #4373

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
This:
5. Biotechs may be under pressure around this time of the year. CYTX has been up by 300%, the bubble may about to burst, regardless all the positive spins from Roth, Maxim, Zacks..... Maybe the recent rally is a setup for a selloff.

MM's got together to keep this baby above $1. 300% increase on soft news is absurd if you think about it. Now back to reality. We need cash.

Filling the gap below? 05 May 2015 08:40 #4411

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Now, we are back to the ground. CYTXer what are your thoughts again ?

Actually, WST mentions more money is needed in his latest Seeking Alpha.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites