TOPIC: Sabby filed

Sabby filed 15 May 2015 14:53 #4532

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Long 265 shares....woohoo ! :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sabby filed 15 May 2015 16:32 #4535

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
In the filing it says a "put" :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Sabby filed 15 May 2015 16:44 #4537

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas....cant access now but I saw it as shares.....either way....they were sellers.

Sabby filed 15 May 2015 16:48 #4538

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Again, it was clear they were selling, Fas tell me you remember, otherwise I know that I have been speaking to myself.

Again those who didn't listen to me, and did not buy at .90s and stopped out and at ,90... then they lost money... how many times in a row now?

Ok, nobody wants to make money I guess.

Sabby filed 15 May 2015 20:40 #4542

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
I think DOV has indicated a while ago that Sabby Management has sold out all the CYTX shares (while the SEC is pending).

I look up Holding Channel. Indeed Sabby has sold 2,096,657 shares a while back (probably during the recent bull run). Holding Channel also has 265 put. From the Sabby page, it looks like that the above information may date back to end of the first Q.

Obviously Capital Ventures International has replaced Sabby as the new sugar daddy, with a new purchase on May 5 (77 cents?)- 12,570,005 shares. I think Capital Ventures may follow Sabby's footsteps to ride another "bull run" (?), after several financial issues are settled (even before the number 2 secondary, of which the money may not be urgently needed as the first secondary of $ 25 million). I think when the new loan agreement with Oxford is settled and announced, back to back of the Olympus settlement), pressure over the PPS may be softened.

From the latest 10 Q, there is a lockup period of 90 days for the Capital Ventures shares.

Sabby filed 15 May 2015 21:27 #4543

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
franshei...never used Holding Channel...is their data timely ?
Edgar displays so weird any more but I was able to re-check and did see the filing listed as a "put" as Fas stated. Their display has had issues (at least for me) and other computers I have used for at least 18 months now. Definitely makes it harder to read.

Yes, DOV did mention he heard Sabby was out.
Someone still holds warrants though

Sabby filed 16 May 2015 01:58 #4544

• agamemnus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Why would they hold 265 put options? Doesn't make any sense. Do they have 26,500 warrants still?

The value table doesn't make sense to me also.

Anyway, this was in effect a loan that Sabby got 100%+ interest on in 6 months.

Sabby filed 16 May 2015 04:33 #4546

• fas
Just for the record-

Not only DOV, but also Hedge, WST, Cytxer and my partner assumed that Sabby sold out.

From a formal perspective - that is in respect of record filing- you guys are all wrong and I am right. :grin:

Sabby Management LLC reports only to the nasdaq apparently. In September they still had close to 4 Mio I believe- all acquired on the market and not in the secondary. They reduced that to 2 + Mio as of end of year and are sold out as of 3/31.

The Sabby Healthcare Master Fund however owns 9.235.675 shares according to page 98 of the 10K as of year-end and they NEVER reported to the Nasdaq, probably since they are a Cayman entity. Their holding counts as beneficial ownership according to SEC rules though and therefore Sabby has to report when they are under 5%. THEY HAVE NOT DONE THAT YET.

5% of 139 Mio shares is also 7 Mio minimum. :winky: I have been told that Sabby & Co INSISTED to participate for 50% in the May 5 secondary as they were entitled to as stated in the prospectus on which basis the secondary was done.

They MUST have heaps of shares now- on the Cayman Islands that is. :grin: :grin:
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Sabby filed 16 May 2015 08:17 #4547

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Where are Sabby's filings then.

1. That they sold and now they own the new offering ?

I guess the reason for the second closing is that these guys need to sell some off first. :KO:

In the end CYTX has the money and they appear to be doing the right things with it now. :nice:

Sabby filed 16 May 2015 09:35 #4548

• fas

Where are Sabby's filings then.

1. That they sold and now they own the new offering ?

Hedge- actually the reporting rules are rather simple:

If accounts hold discretion for more than 5% of a public company, a 13D or 13G must be filed within 10 days of accumulation

They reported being over 5% in their filing of January 16- they have not reported since and DO NOT HAVE TO REPORT if the situation remains unchanged, :yep:
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

Sabby filed 17 May 2015 08:39 #4549

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
What is obvious here is that the quality of the equity capital raised in these U/W's is non-existent. In fact, the Sabby equity rape U/W can be looked as just the first step in the process of raising capital. The second step is Sabby unloading to the market which is effectively the real U/W. Cytori paid Maxim a ridiculous 7% fee, not to find investors but just to place the shares with the real underwriters willing to take more risk in distributing the shares and they obtained free warrants for that job. I don't blame Maxim or Sabby but the incompetence of Calhoun in managing the company into the ground and Saad not helping. Saad once told me they need Phase II data to get institutions interested. Well effectively they have it with scleroderma as they went directly to a pivotal trial with the FDA but it hasn't made an difference in attracting institutional investors. SO FAR, Hedrick hasn't shown to be much better but he did inherit the balance sheet from Calhoun. However, he does share responsibility for all the wasted money and missteps of the past as he was there from the start in a senior role.

Sabby filed 17 May 2015 20:33 #4550

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas...no kidding...LOL No 13D or 13G is fine but where is the13F showing the 5% ? Its really just a shell game between the SEC and Cayman's.

WST....CYTX has never ever had any leverage for a deal. Plain and simple. They also have proven that even running the smallest of trials is a monumental task for them. They just have no choice if they are to survive. Will the new CFO be a true change that rights the ship ? I think there may be some encouraging hints but jury is still out and as always it can still go to zero.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites