• Page:

TOPIC: 147

147 28 Oct 2015 08:21 #5350

• belgiumineurope
  • belgiumineurope's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
147 is the number of users on Fas' site.
Come on, if everybody does a (even small) donation, Fas can keep up his tremendous work for us for a long time.

It's time to show him our real appreciation for all work done. :vegas:
I would be very disappointed if the site had to close down... :cry:

www.gofundme.com/786x23rg?utm_medium=wdgt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

147 28 Oct 2015 08:43 #5351

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Belgium-

I am already very appreciative of the support and again- thank all donors for their generosity. 85% is also pretty impressive although - of course- getting somewhere beyond 100-120% would be very nice too. :grin:

I will keep the campaign open until Sunday- and close it than. :bye:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

147 28 Oct 2015 13:25 #5357

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Appreciate all your efforts Fas, know you are disappointed your efforts were for naught. :cry: :vegas: :bye: :bash: :puke: :evil: :bang:

147 28 Oct 2015 14:11 #5358

• fas

Appreciate all your efforts Fas, know you are disappointed your efforts were for naught.

That is where we obviously disagree, Michael.

And I am sure when PPS ever reach your average cost in X years, you will not sell just like you have not sold so far. :grin:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

147 28 Oct 2015 16:20 #5361

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
FAS,
Based on Cytori performance ,that should be around the time that hell freezes over or pigs fly and it will be a decision left up to my estate.
I wish that were not the case but it is and there is absolutely nothing that has happened to make me believe otherwise. Hedrik and Co has been no better the CC and Co. except that they have cut expenses and that is nothing to hang your hat on. If that is all a CEO can claim , I ask how does he keep his job ? As the pps sits at .36 you are definitely in the minority and I would really like to hear why things will improve. It will make for some interesting fiction. I would be happy if Hedrik fulfilled his promise to be more transparent and forthcoming as that requires nothing but being truthful but alas, that is not to be. My money is gone, the only difference is that your options expired worthless and I am holding on to worthless paper. You have decided to through good money after bad, and I have not yet recognized the loss for the purposes of the IRS. I wish such were not the case but look at the pps and the volume and make a case for who believes.

147 28 Oct 2015 16:39 #5363

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
rothco

We should get a fairly good idea in 2016 if this company has a chance to crawl out from the bottom.

I am over the PPS fall. It is what it is.

Scleroderma trial sites and enrollment is mostly what I will be looking for this call.

147 29 Oct 2015 05:18 #5364

• fas

Based on Cytori performance ,that should be around the time that pigs fly

Michael-

This is not the first time I write this, but I will gladly repeat, since it is elementary in the development of a Company- any BIOTECH type Company that is.

I personally bought shares of MacroPore in 2000 (year of listing on Frankfurt exchange) but started to take an intensive look at the technology only in 2004 and also reviewed those "4 years" intensively which I missed by tracking- and researching in detail.

In all those years- lets say- September 2000 until September 2013- a full 13 years, MacroPore has "diligently" kept itself busy trying to avoid clinical trials and produce convincing evidence of its technology.
Calhoun and Kleinhenz were masters of the 510K procedure in getting access to the market, which worked well for the bio-resorbable bone products and for ADRCs in respect of device approvals in Europe. Problem was - for the bone products Calhoun blundered by partnering with Medtronic and for ADRCs he never found a marketing partner in Europe and money and competence lacked to do this internally. :puke:

In those 13 years they did 3 clinics- RESTORE II, for 70 breasts, which was badly designed for the wrong- non-value added application, which took 2 years. And APOLLO and PRECISE, which both took 3 years to do, but ONLY treating 14 of planned 36 and 24 of 48 patients respectively

They were incapable of creating clinical usable evidence. Whether if was Millstein or Hedrick or Calhoun or whomever to blame- they simple did not manage to do clinics.

Last year- in 2014- they finally did a pilot on OA- treating 90 patients- in what? 6 months? With OA and presently basically also for Scleroderma, SUI, Fistula and PAD, Cytori has clinical data, which most likely will attract interest from third parties- at least they managed to COMPLETE something.

My guess is that Kesten makes the difference to the past. It certainly cannot be Hedrick since he was there MOST of the 13 years. :grin:

For the above reasons I am confident and know that our days will come, since it is public knowledge that others (investors or development partners - ONLY show interest as soon as Phase II type data is available . :yep:
The following user(s) said Thank You: rothco619, Lugano

147 29 Oct 2015 05:22 #5365

• fas
And just that you know...

Pigs CAN fly

The following user(s) said Thank You: rothco619

147 29 Oct 2015 05:56 #5366

• belgiumineurope
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
1.135 euros as of today, GREAT !
Roth, did you throw in some money to be able to complain for another year? :whistle: :grin:

147 29 Oct 2015 08:36 #5369

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Belgiume
Have over quarter million invested that is worth about 20,000. Not going to put in another dime based on hope and prayer, which is all we have going for us at the moment. I have already fallen victim to the fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me, fool me 3 times shame on me ,fool me 4 times shame on me, fool me 5 times shame on me. The house fell on me and I have the message fully ingrained in my mind. If your happy with the way things have been going then congratulations on being smart enough to have shorted. :puke: :evil: :bash: :bang: :cry:

147 29 Oct 2015 10:27 #5370

• belgiumineurope
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
I was talking about throwing in some money for Fas on funding his website management costs, not putting new money in CYTX share.... we are all grown-up people who can decide for themselves if they believe in the future of CYTX or not at this point.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites