• Page:

TOPIC: New Report Out From Jason Kolbert - Wierd

New Report Out From Jason Kolbert - Wierd 09 Nov 2015 08:51 #5456

• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Jason's new report is called "Cell Therapy: Regenerative Autologous Models" discusses companies using the autologous model. Cytori gets top billing with ease of use and low COGS. However, the strange thing about the report is that when he gets into details..: "Does the Cytori model make sense in the acute setting?" he doesn't discuss OA or scelroderma but an "initial ischemic event, a blockage in a blood vessel to a
coronary heart artery" , i.e., heart attack! He makes no mention at all of osteoarthritis! Very strange report. Even stranger is that he mentions Intellicel Biosciences (SVFC) - market cap less than $2,000,000.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Report Out From Jason Kolbert - Wierd 09 Nov 2015 09:14 #5457

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Well...I never have agreed with much if anything of what he has offered. :evil: :write:
So I guess a fairly typical assessment from him

New Report Out From Jason Kolbert - Wierd 09 Nov 2015 10:53 #5458

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
Not so surprising WST, that Kolbert is still hot on Intellicell... :grin:

He got treated on his bad ankle by Viktor I have heard and amazingly his ankle got better... :happy:

Must have been a placebo effect since Robert Sexauer -image- the VP of clinical development for 18 months, discovered that the cells they were extracting with ultrasound cavitation were all dead and non viable....

Robert was a good guy though- was fun discussing with him on LinkedIn- by the way- WST- Bucklers Group has 11.040 members but no discussions apparently...do you still go there?

Another fun thing to know is that SVFC has 7.9 BILLION shares, so one has to be carefull with the zero´s behind the comma-sign.. :joy:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

New Report Out From Jason Kolbert - Wierd 09 Nov 2015 12:07 #5459

• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Fas,

I had heard from multiple sources that you can't get viable SVF by breaking down adipose with sound waves. But it is interesting that Robert actually worked at Intellicel, for 18 months no less. Must have been an interesting story. As far as Buckler's group, I never removed myself. I think the group is suffering the same issues as stem cell stocks and Cytori. Hopes for a real breakthrough have been dragging on for many, many years and the level of excitement has waned.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites